Light Novel - Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Light Novel Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Does anyone here follow the current WebNovel Arc? Holy cow I have thoughts all over the place. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I should have tagged @Sky since the beggining :p

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hey @Sky (taggin you because I think you are the only one here caught up with the novel)

Are you following the latest releases? Tappei is releasing like one chapter a day :lambirb

I think he intends to finish Arc 6 before Christmas.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Hey @Sky (taggin you because I think you are the only one here caught up with the novel)

Are you following the latest releases? Tappei is releasing like one chapter a day :lambirb

I think he intends to finish Arc 6 before Christmas.
You got ignored. :emobirb

In any case, who else reads the novels here? I've been looking for people to discuss the novels with for quite a while. :emobirb

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Completely forgot about this thread...
Only keeping up with the LN for the most part.

Gotta love him trolling us Remfans again. :XD :emobirb

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Completely forgot about this thread...
Only keeping up with the LN for the most part.

Gotta love him trolling us Remfans again. :XD :emobirb
Have you caught up to the latest chapters of arc 7?

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Not exactly. Just basically know what is going on...

I just want my Rem back. :emobirb
I feel like this is a chance for her to grow as her own person instead of still having the inferiority complex towards her sister and over-reliance on Subaru.

Also, ngl, Louis is so damn adorable right now. Subaru and Rem need to adopt her once things calm down. :p

@Lambu Did you read the latest WN chapter?

In a gist, Abel was revealed to be Vincent and he wants Subaru to help him retake the empire since apparently the Prime Minister and 9DGs have turned on him (if even Cecilus did, this is really suspicious...).

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Now it was my time to neglect this thread huh :p

If you ask me I think (and this is now pure speculation on my part) that she cannot rewrite other's fates if she doesnt have a major influence on those but her own fate isnt subjected to that clause. How she triggers the rewrite even after dying could be because her Authority allows her to be in sync with Od Laguna which would also explain how she can edit/corrupt the Witch Cult's Gospels and would tie well with Rui/Louis case in Arc 6.

:lambirb
There I filled the gaps @Cyanobacteria o/

Also Im trying really really hard to let the chapters pile up, but I really like that Rem isnt back to her Arc 3 self, she needs development and this situation is perfect.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Now it was my time to neglect this thread huh :p

There I filled the gaps @Cyanobacteria o/

Also Im trying really really hard to let the chapters pile up, but I really like that Rem isnt back to her Arc 3 self, she needs development and this situation is perfect.
Interesting theory. Although we don't have much details on it to know for sure.

And yes, I agree as well. Rem has been having an interesting new dynamic with Subaru so far albeit she is warming up to him by now. It's even quite possible her memories won't return lol. I fear for her now though since we know Vincent can be really manipulative and ruthless when he wants to be, so he may blackmail Subaru using his feelings towards Rem. Although he may behave differently here since we don't really know how exactly he is like outside of formal situations, especially when he's alone and betrayed.

Btw, regarding Louis, what do you think actually happened to her? I think there are two plausible theories :

1) Rem's memories are in Louis now, which would explain why she's been so affectionate towards Subaru.

2) The Green Room Spirit is inhabiting Louis's body although this one is less likely imo, since the green room spirit switcheroo with Louis that occurred in the last chapter of arc 6 was removed from the LN.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Speaking of novels main thread, I'm beginning to wonder when the next batch of WN chapters will come out lol. Doesn't Tappei need to update the WN before the LN catches up or else the website will remove the WN? And I'm pretty sure the LN volume 26 is releasing soon.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Speaking of novels main thread, I'm beginning to wonder when the next batch of WN chapters will come out lol. Doesn't Tappei need to update the WN before the LN catches up or else the website will remove the WN? And I'm pretty sure the LN volume 26 is releasing soon.
I still didnt catch up but the WN is technically the draft for the LN, the conceptual version so to speak.
So I guess that now that the LN caught up to it Tappei is going to do the opposite and make the LN go ahead of the WN. It makes sense for an author to not undermine his sells by releasing the free product before the one that makes the money.

Also, before it was something like "Why buy the LN when you can read the WN for free?" But if the LN is ahead in content a lot more people will buy the volumes to know how it continues.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I still didnt catch up but the WN is technically the draft for the LN, the conceptual version so to speak.
So I guess that now that the LN caught up to it Tappei is going to do the opposite and make the LN go ahead of the WN. It makes sense for an author to not undermine his sells by releasing the free product before the one that makes the money.

Also, before it was something like "Why buy the LN when you can read the WN for free?" But if the LN is ahead in content a lot more people will buy the volumes to know how it continues.
I'm aware of that but the problem is that if the Light Novels exceeds the Web Novel then the site on which Tappei uploads the Web Novel has the full right to remove it. It's a part of their deal, AFAIK.

Also considering the snail's pace at which YenPress translates the Light Novels, it will end up being painful for us. :(

Although anyways I think we're still safe since he said he's taking up the pen again in yesterday's tweet lol.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Jammin I started the Slime manga and possibly will read the novels too so you better take up Re Zero as well. :pwned

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
@Lambu @Sky Are you guys caught up with the Web Novel? :D

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
I want to, I really do but I have so many series pending to catch up that I dont know what to pick :emobirb
You really should get back to it :XD, the current chapters have been very intense and the plot is really starting to thicken. Also, Vincent is such an awesome character.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
@Lambu @Sky Are you guys caught up to the web novel?

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
@Lambu @Sky Are you guys caught up to the web novel?
Truth is Im taking care of many things irl right now so Im taking a break from manganime and all related to it, but when I get back the spirit Im sure to catch up and share impressions man o/