- Joined
- May 28, 2018
- Messages
- 129
- Reaction score
- 259
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
I am not hundred percent sure if It has been brought up before but I will post it anyway .
As we all know , the true origin of the Thorn is still a mystery . We have been informed countless of times in the series that the power that the Thorn grants is like that of the administrators . Additionally , IIRC It has also never been stated that Enryu actually used the Thorn to kill the administrator of the 43rd floor . The question is , how likely is it that Enryu actually made/formed the Thorn from the remnants of the dead administrator ? The fragments were dead inside until they came into contact with Baam as well which also directs me to this conclusion . If I am putting the wrong pieces together , I would like you to refer me to the chapters that It has been stated otherwise.
As we all know , the true origin of the Thorn is still a mystery . We have been informed countless of times in the series that the power that the Thorn grants is like that of the administrators . Additionally , IIRC It has also never been stated that Enryu actually used the Thorn to kill the administrator of the 43rd floor . The question is , how likely is it that Enryu actually made/formed the Thorn from the remnants of the dead administrator ? The fragments were dead inside until they came into contact with Baam as well which also directs me to this conclusion . If I am putting the wrong pieces together , I would like you to refer me to the chapters that It has been stated otherwise.
Last edited: