Favorites - Reiner and Irwin are officially the two most badass characters of the manga. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Reiner and Irwin are officially the two most badass characters of the manga.

dustofoblivion

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Those who read 49 already will understand what I mean.

leiatte

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I read it, and whoo your right, they are such awesome characters. Erwin is so motivated, and Reiner is just that dude, he has always been a favorite of mine but man this chapter was good.

Last edited by a moderator:

dustofoblivion

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I read it, and whoo your right, they are such awesome characters. Erwin is so motivated, and Reiner is just that dude, he has always been a favorite of mine but man this chapter was good.
They're the same in that they'll both do whatever it takes to reach their goals. It's sad that they're enemies, they could have done great things if they had been allies.

leiatte

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I prefer them as enemies I think, its something like when you get two people against each other who are willing to do whatever it takes, a 'Clash of Titans' lol, (pun wasn't originally intended but I decided to roll with it) but yeah they could have done some amazing things together, but then we wouldn't be having this amazing battle of wills right now. I also love how Armin is beginning to think more like Erwin, what does it take. Also Reiner is a warrior just like Bertholdt stated, and he's proving it.

dustofoblivion

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I prefer them as enemies I think, its something like when you get two people against each other who are willing to do whatever it takes, a 'Clash of Titans' lol, (pun wasn't originally intended but I decided to roll with it) but yeah they could have done some amazing things together, but then we wouldn't be having this amazing battle of wills right now. I also love how Armin is beginning to think more like Erwin, what does it take. Also Reiner is a warrior just like Bertholdt stated, and he's proving it.
I like how Reiner is really two extremes. When he was a soldier he was ready to do whatever to protect his comrades, even putting his life on the line multiple times. And now that he's back to being a warrior he's ready to even kill those that he once put his life in danger for in order to complete his mission. For sure one of my favorite manga characters ever personality wise.

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Let's keep the spoiler discussion to the spoiler thread~ :3

Will reopen when the chapter comes out.