You watched that episode yourself Jammin, what are you talking about? You forgot?Looks like I have another thing I need to look up when I can.
I honestly can't even believe it because if this whole time Lambu has been exaggerating what much and nobody called him on it until now.![]()
I also explained the scene of the anime didnt make justice to what the novel described. Take it as you will, Im starting to get tired of discussing with a wall.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then why not debate your stand with me then? You dont want that or else you would have answered me from my very first call.Thats not ignoring you, thats called having different stands. I strongly believe with the newest explanation of hakai erasing one without a trace, even his soul, reinhard cant counter it.We both will not move our point of view thou. Atleast i dont believe it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Theres hundreds of Hax characters everywhere, Reinhard is just one of them. They are characters meant to break their own universe laws.I fail to understand how "hax incarnate" any better or less limited than that fallacy.
DragonBall characters dont fall under that category, its the fandom what raises them to that status.


