Contrary to what anyone on either side of the topic tells you, there is no real atheist movement. In the sense that the lack of god isn't and shouldn't be treated as a religion. So discussing things from an atheistic viewpoint or whatever means noting to me personally. There's plenty of amazing scientific minds that are religious and plenty that aren't.
Well, there certainly is such a thing or things (networking and websites/forums, adherent seminars, books/media on the topic, even atheistic satanist 'churches'), but I don't believe anyone was implying you were a part of such organization or movement in any structured sense. Scientism is also kind of a thing, although not formally organized it certainly has its priesthood, doctrine, deification, FAITH, and so on (particularly as of late) - a religion by any standard looking in on the outside.
Then, there's mock religions like Dudism or the 'church of the FSM'/pastafarianism. Which is an odd use of time to spend thumbing your nose at something you don't believe in - as a group. I wouldn't spend my life talking about how much I don't believe in the tooth fairy for instance - I simply don't and that's the end of my thoughts about it. For it to take up an exorbitant amount of my time and mental rent is... peculiar to say the least. But, I'm all for people wasting time as best they see fit.
FWIW, from a theistic perspective, atheists are all moving in unison regardless of whether they do so independently or in any sort of 'movement' or organization - and I don't mean in the literal, going-to-hell sense (although there is that thought as well). Hence, the focus on the worldly versus otherworldly as the form of worship. It's just an implicit - worship of career, success, money, sex, fame, acceptance, love, etc etc. The pacification of selfish desires. Not that theists believe they are exempt, at least the honest ones.
But in general, I don't really look for any philosophical queues or social commentary from someone who films themselves getting a massage.
Probably a good idea
in general. If not always. Although there's something to be said about the message > messenger.
Not to invoke Godwin's Law, but if Hitler himself said 1 + 1 = 2, you don't disagree because it's Hitler saying it.
As I say that I admittedly have no stock in said video one way or another.
@Sanity Check , you gotta admit it is a little bizzare/douchey giving a lecture while getting a massage? What's going on with that?