Return of the Vainglorious

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yup and she failed yet again. Let's see if she is as immortal as her dad. :D

Well there was a storyarc including Dick turning into Batman for a while. Which makes a lot of sense. But he is Nightwing and it should stay that way.
Yeah I am 100% sure they will "censor" it as that story was dark as fuck. In the AU she is able to walk again. They should apply that here as well. So that she can ignore the Bat-Plot again while being Batgirl. Though I would like to see Stephanie Brown in the DCAU...

Mark Hamil is awesomeness himself. He is still killing it (haha) as the Trickster as well.

Wasn't Onyx supposed to be good, btw? I am impressed Batwoman didn't try to hump Talia...

Well basically
it is Jason Todd again just not as the Red Hood but as a guy in an armor...

Yeah that was classic Nightwing. :XD
Probably not immortal but I doubt she died. It was one of those quite ambiguous scenes that left a small door open to the possibility of her being a live.

Who is Stephanie Brown?

I think Onyx is just a character that had been with Black Mask and had loyalty to him so his death upset her. Dunno about her being good. I'm surprised anyone can keep their clothes on around Talia :wowsoBOB

It was aight, It was good enough to cure my boredom in the hotel
....:notlikethis I'm sorry I asked.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Probably not immortal but I doubt she died. It was one of those quite ambiguous scenes that left a small door open to the possibility of her being a live.

Who is Stephanie Brown?

I think Onyx is just a character that had been with Black Mask and had loyalty to him so his death upset her. Dunno about her being good. I'm surprised anyone can keep their clothes on around Talia :wowsoBOB
Well I was joking of course. :D But that family is known for being a pain in the ass.

She is the 5th batgirl. :nod Also Tim Drakes lover and she used to be Robin for a while.

Well can't remember every single girl in Gotham. There are so many villains and vigilantes one might wonder why people even live there. :XD

That is sucha bob thing to say. :kappa
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well I was joking of course. :D But that family is known for being a pain in the ass.

She is the 5th batgirl. :nod Also Tim Drakes lover and she used to be Robin for a while.

Well can't remember every single girl in Gotham. There are so many villains and vigilantes one might wonder why people even live there. :XD

That is sucha bob thing to say. :kappa
You need to work on your punchlines :jk

I read the part about their romance. Bruce really is a jerk sometimes with his rules about the family.

I dont remember but very few names, I google all the time. Yeah, I'm also surprised it is not just an abandoned town; how can anyone hold a 9-5 job with all that going on.

Sky, you make me sound so bad :blush
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Probably not immortal but I doubt she died. It was one of those quite ambiguous scenes that left a small door open to the possibility of her being a live.

Who is Stephanie Brown?

I think Onyx is just a character that had been with Black Mask and had loyalty to him so his death upset her. Dunno about her being good. I'm surprised anyone can keep their clothes on around Talia :wowsoBOB



....:notlikethis I'm sorry I asked.
Soo much for caring
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You need to work on your punchlines :jk

I read the part about their romance. Bruce really is a jerk sometimes with his rules about the family.

I dont remember but very few names, I google all the time. Yeah, I'm also surprised it is not just an abandoned town; how can anyone hold a 9-5 job with all that going on.

Sky, you make me sound so bad :blush
My punchlines are awesome and you know it.

Well Bruce is a muscle head... Can't blame him though. The love of his life is a weird clown.

Exactly. Especially if you have to work for the police or in a bank...

Nah I make you sound so right. ;D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Soo much for caring
:wowsoBOB

My punchlines are awesome and you know it.

Well Bruce is a muscle head... Can't blame him though. The love of his life is a weird clown.

Exactly. Especially if you have to work for the police or in a bank...

Nah I make you sound so right. ;D
Do I? :eyeroll

They should make a halloween special where they end up together in a parallel universe.

Top 2 worst jobs to have in Gotham. no.3 is Business exec, no.4 is District Attorney or law enforcement/judiciary role

:pout
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do I? :eyeroll

They should make a halloween special where they end up together in a parallel universe.

Top 2 worst jobs to have in Gotham. no.3 is Business exec, no.4 is District Attorney or law enforcement/judiciary role

:pout
Oh yes, you do.

That would be way too scary.

Or Bruce Waynes parents...

:heh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So you are watching Legends but not Arrow? :oh
I'm not watching any of them, I just read some stuff on Legends because I follow Stephen Amell on FB :hee.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
This guy watches flash but not arrow :(, legends of tomorrow is alright for now
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't get how Arrow is surviving in the first place, it has the lowest ratings for all CW shows, since it has aired, viewers keep dropping every season and yet they renewed it until 2019. How does that work?

Flash's season 1 was the highest rated CW show-season off all times, even beating their monstrous Supernatural ratings.

I'm watching all three, although I dropped Arrow twice in season 1, a handfull of times during season 2 and I was ready to give up every episode ever since season 3. Season 4 is a good watch so far, at least, for Arrow.

I've only seen the pilot of Legends, but I just don't like the cast overall, the acting of Captain Cold and Heatwave are so fucking terrible, what the fuck, White Canary's face just pisses me off, and she can't act like shit either. And well, that goes for everyone in that team. Bad actors, uninteresting characters (at least here in the Arrowverse).
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn... have not even watched one of those shows.
Although my bro tried to get me into Gotham and Flash a couple times.
Was like meh - don't care. :feelsbadman
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not watching any of them, I just read some stuff on Legends because I follow Stephen Amell on FB :hee.
You should really watch them both. :D

@Xadyu
In which way is Flash better though? Most of the actors are rly bad as well. I won't deny that Grant is a good Barry but he is whining so damn often and makes the same errors over and over again. For example he will at least whine three times per season because he couldn't protect someone, didn't get the gf of his dreams or wasn't fast enough. Pretty much the same doubts over and over again. Iris is poorly written, Zoom acts completely weird for someone who could simply find Barry and get rid of him. Badly written villain so far. Then you have the same plot points again and again: "Barry you have to get faster". Wow how completely refreshing.
In that regard, Deathstroke had a reasonable purpose, managed to almost kill Oliver and take almost everything from him. So how is that worse than the Flash?

The only reason Flash is ranking that high is because the comic character is a fan favorite while Green Arrow isn't and never will be. If this show was a tv show about Batman to begin with, everything would've been. People would've accepted the bad writing because Batman. But instead of Gotham it is Star City and suddenly everyones expectations turn elitist.

To conclude, Flash has only 2,5 actors who can actually act. Barry (50% of the time), Wells and Cisco. The rest is cringe worthy 99% of the time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Damn... have not even watched one of those shows.
Although my bro tried to get me into Gotham and Flash a couple times.
Was like meh - don't care. :feelsbadman
Skaitama is disappointed...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
@Xadyu
In which way is Flash better though? Most of the actors are rly bad as well. I won't deny that Grant is a good Barry but he is whining so damn often and makes the same errors over and over again. For example he will at least whine three times per season because he couldn't protect someone, didn't get the gf of his dreams or wasn't fast enough. Pretty much the same doubts over and over again. Iris is poorly written, Zoom acts completely weird for someone who could simply find Barry and get rid of him. Badly written villain so far. Then you have the same plot points again and again: "Barry you have to get faster". Wow how completely refreshing.
In that regard, Deathstroke had a reasonable purpose, managed to almost kill Oliver and take almost everything from him. So how is that worse than the Flash?

The only reason Flash is ranking that high is because the comic character is a fan favorite while Green Arrow isn't and never will be. If this show was a tv show about Batman to begin with, everything would've been. People would've accepted the bad writing because Batman. But instead of Gotham it is Star City and suddenly everyones expectations turn elitist.

To conclude, Flash has only 2,5 actors who can actually act. Barry (50% of the time), Wells and Cisco. The rest is cringe worthy 99% of the time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Skaitama is disappointed...
\

I've never liked Arrow to begin with. I liked the character (somewhat) in Smallville, but once they took the gritty turn in Arrow, I loved it. But every episode felt like shit, irrelevant uninteresting shit. That's why I kept dropping it, I didn't see anything interesting happening in the future (which is still the case for me).

It's a fun casual watch, and that's why I stick with it, and you're right. All three of these shows have bad actors, pretty much every single one of them. That goes for the main cast, and most of the guest-actors. But yeah, the writing for superhero shows have always been shit, but that's what you get for TV shows. Unless it's cable or streaming. They get better actors, more budget, better writing, etc.

Damn... have not even watched one of those shows.
Although my bro tried to get me into Gotham and Flash a couple times.
Was like meh - don't care. :feelsbadman
Speaking about Gotham though, that's even worse than the CW shows, while it has better actors, you don't notice at all because everyone is acting like a cliché, delivering their lines and their actions. The way the story progresses is bullshit and fuck those damn politics that matter and don't matter every single second. Everything about the show is so fucking unbelieveable.

And FISH FUCKING MOONEY, I don't mind original characters, but holy shit, what a fucking waste of space was that. Now I've gotten my peace with the show, since I somewhat liked the Rise of the Villains arc, but now they are going to bring Fish Mooney back for the second half of the season. #notblessed
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The problem is that those shows waste too much time on relationships because it is a CW show. Basically Vampire Diaries with super heroes.

Gotham on the other hand has good writing, amazing characters (Penguin) and a reasonable story. I mean it is Gotham. Why should such a crazy city be known for reasonable politics?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
The problem is that those shows waste too much time on relationships because it is a CW show. Basically Vampire Diaries with super heroes.

Gotham on the other hand has good writing, amazing characters (Penguin) and a reasonable story. I mean it is Gotham. Why should such a crazy city be known for reasonable politics?
Gotham has most definitely not good writing, better than CW, sure, but not good.

And Penguin was an amazing character, for the first half of the season, afterwards it was just Penguin. His portrayal stays on point, but it's just not as good anymore because the character isn't as interesting anymore.

I didn't mean the politics to be reasonable or anything. But at one point Gordon is following the rules, the next he says fuck it, and that goes on-and-on-and-on and it irritates the shit out of me. Gordon should just say "Fuck this shit", go rogue with a team and then we're done.



Also just saw the latest episode of Arrow and I actually laughed at the whole hallucination shit, I mean... Come one! :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
MERRY XMAS.....................

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 
Top