Return of the Vainglorious

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
What makes you think OP is my favourite anime?
Well it's your favourite manga so I thought it'd be favourite anime too :XD

What is it then?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Are you a fan of Fantasy novels?
Feist?
Tolkien?
Eddings?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well it's your favourite manga so I thought it'd be favourite anime too :XD
What makes you think it's my favourite manga? :hee

I like a lot of Studio Ghibli movies, they have a certain feel good vibe to them that I really enjoy. Series-wise, FMA Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, 1st season of Mushishi, One Piece( before I began watching it out of obligation), Psycho Pass, Fate Zero and many other series.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you a fan of Fantasy novels?
Feist?
Tolkien?
Eddings?
NOPE.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Do you like to travel? If so, where has your Globe Trotting taken you? :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Watch Fate UBW :arf
I have, really enjoyed it but I think I still prefer FZ. Also watched Zankyo no Terror recently, well months ago but it's one of the last animes I'd seen. I need to actively work through my list; especially some of the dropped series I have.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you like to travel? If so, where has your Globe Trotting taken you? :arf
Of course, but not been to many places; but will try to travel more in the near future. :nod
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I absolutely adored Europe. I loved Ireland where I was living for the year, I loved Spain and Portugal not because it made me homesick, but because It was so similar to home and filled with friendly people. I loved England because I got to spend time with Grandparents and cousin's i've never met before :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh! ZnT was fantastic in my opinion I watched it at some point in the summer back in July. I liked the ending most though. Well thought out certainly.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What Anime are you watching next?
I really don't know now. Nothing on my list grabs my attention enough for me to want to watch right away. I have some random stuff like Higashi no Eden, Chihayafuru, K-On!; I don't remember how long they've been there. I'm thinking though, that since it's a current topic, I might finally watch Ghost in the Shell.

Anything advice?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I absolutely adored Europe. I loved Ireland where I was living for the year, I loved Spain and Portugal not because it made me homesick, but because It was so similar to home and filled with friendly people. I loved England because I got to spend time with Grandparents and cousin's i've never met before :XD
Where's home?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Melbourne, Australia :]
Ever been this far south?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I really don't know now. Nothing on my list grabs my attention enough for me to want to watch right away. I have some random stuff like Higashi no Eden, Chihayafuru, K-On!; I don't remember how long they've been there. I'm thinking though, that since it's a current topic, I might finally watch Ghost in the Shell.

Anything advice?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Where's home?
Melbourne for him.

EDIT : Ahh, ninja'd.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What part of the UK do you live in, if you don't mind me asking?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sooo Burningham and Leicester kind of country?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Burningham? :XD

But yes, Derby, Nottingham, Loughbourgh and those other medieval sounding places.



I've seen Madoka, that's moe right? :hmm
I couldn't be bothered narrowing it down any further :derp
 
Top