Vandred is an amazingly top tier lurkerI see you, @Vandred
What need would I have to stalk?So you stalk people eh @goldb![]()

Gettem Bobby....put that playerism on 'em dawg!!!!
you know what I'm about mayyyn
Hey goldBob o/ (serious lack of waving smileys in here)I see you, @Vandred

Vandred is an amazingly top tier lurker
What do you guys even know of my lurking habits...?^Can confirm

Well... You're always ghostingHey goldBob o/ (serious lack of waving smileys in here)
I see you too... every time someone uses this, apparently:
What do you guys even know of my lurking habits...?![]()
I'm always what?Well... You're always ghosting
Hi, nice of you to officially stop by. Tell me, where else do you lurk?Hey goldBob o/ (serious lack of waving smileys in here)
I see you too... every time someone uses this, apparently:![]()
I know right? Bloody spammers, the lot of them.I feel ya.......
Spamming yo thread and shit![]()
Eeeverywhere.Hi, nice of you to officially stop by. Tell me, where else do you lurk?![]()
Been checking out the MtM threads lately. The spam brigade tried to coax me into making one so they can have a new pasture to graze and [spam] all over the place, so I wanted to see what's usually up in here. Imagine my surprise at the latest posts... 
To whom, Sky? That would explain some stuffIf spam in my thread gets too irritating i just report it lol

You report my posts?If spam in my thread gets too irritating i just report it lol

Nope lol its only happened a few times with posts that were full BS. But anyway this is Bob's thread and it's all aboutYou report my posts?![]()

Oh so @kira 's postsNope lol its only happened a few times with posts that were full BS. But anyway this is Bob's thread and it's all about![]()

Yeah, everyone gets coaxed into making threads as new spamming ground. Tbh the purpose of these threads, this section in general has somewhat shifted since they began. Imo it was a lot more interesting then, you know, asking questions, actually discussing topics, etc. But I guess that was just the nature of things back then and things do change.Eeeverywhere.Been checking out the MtM threads lately. The spam brigade tried to coax me into making one so they can have a new pasture to graze and [spam] all over the place, so I wanted to see what's usually up in here. Imagine my surprise at the latest posts...
![]()