You have a fetish alrightI have a clicking fetish![]()

You have a fetish alrightI have a clicking fetish![]()

many of themWho is that?Geez you are like J-List-san.

So battou is J-List-san?The owner of an Otaku site which also offers H-products... He has many fetishes...![]()

One would hope so.So battou is J-List-san?![]()
Oh? show me this J-List-san; I'm curiousOne would hope so.
"Ah, so this is what J-list-san is into today" is already a meme.
Just enter J-List on Facebook.Oh? show me this J-List-san; I'm curious

I'm scaredJust enter J-List on Facebook.![]()

Don't worry , Facebook will protect youI'm scared![]()


WHATWell opened it, one of the first things I see is a girl's skirt being pulled off.![]()



No no, it's after that. It's like a classroom scene. I'm not linking it, find it yourselfWHAT
let me see
Not the " pen pineapple apple pen " thing again![]()

I already found itNo no, it's after that. It's like a classroom scene. I'm not linking it, find it yourself![]()


Oh snap i got exposedSo battou is J-List-san?![]()

Shall I hold your hand?I'm scared![]()
I don't trust where they've been. I'll wait for @rikiShall I hold your hand?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You seem awfully cheery for a man who's just been exposed. Guess you enjoy public shaming. SickoOh snap i got exposed![]()

What's Iodo Issei? is it safe to google?I already found it
They are interesting image like Iodo Issei![]()
