Return of the Vainglorious

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, you're a pervert so I don't want to risk it.

I don't know that series.
My hands are as clean as a politicians!

Ecchi show yes, but one with actual good writing anf character development.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
So you're one of them too? For shame :bnah
No I'm just INTERESTED in anime girls , not perverted enough to watch this sort of thing:nah
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
My hands are as clean as a politicians!

Ecchi show yes, but one with actual good writing anf character development.
I think politician have cleaner hands than you. :wowsoBOB

Of course, the writing :eyeroll.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No I'm just INTERESTED in anime girls , not perverted enough to watch this sort of thing:nah
So what other shows do you watch just because of anime girls?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think politician have cleaner hands than you. :wowsoBOB

Of course, the writing :eyeroll.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


So what other shows do you watch just because of anime girls?
None<_>
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think politician have cleaner hands than you. :wowsoBOB

Of course, the writing :eyeroll.
There are ecchi shows which just throw boobs around and the girls are just there to be fanservice.
HS DxD is way different as it really does have a story. Geez.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Come on... Sky mustve given you some super ecchi stuff to watch by now :wowsoBOB
I don't give porn to minors.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
There are ecchi shows which just throw boobs around and the girls are just there to be fanservice.
HS DxD is way different as it really does have a story. Geez.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I don't give porn to minors.
You gave some to @Atomicus , don't you?:heh
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nah, he knows I'm not into porn. Sky-senpai is a nice and sensitive individual :blush
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
True. I only enjoy the art that is ecchi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


:twitch
Wanna stay the perverted Sky?:kappa
 
Top