Return of the Vainglorious

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I never understood CoD or BF players. I don't get the concept here.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
And your last! :sexyarf :handgun
I'll tread carefully
:hip:handgun

:handgun

:hip
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well I never understood CoD or BF players. I don't get the concept here.
I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to gaming, so I like playing CoD for some quick shoot em up fun. I only played Fallout 4 and Uncharted 4 this whole year, for example.

What about you :?bunny:?bunny
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
For me games like CoD are a bit lame as it is the same every year.
I am more into RPGs like Final Fantasy, Tales of, Pokémon.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Halo Pak.

How are you? #myfirstpost #wow #hurrah
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've been playing a lot of Open Worl RPG's this year like Skyrim Special Edition and Watch Dogs 2. What've you guys been playing?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh. And all my old Ps2 games of course
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Two FT mods show up in my thread on the same day! :zomg. What is the world coming to?!
You bribed them, right? :o

Now FT will be at the top of manga forums list. :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You bribed them, right? :o

Now FT will be at the top of manga forums list. :worrybunny
They're probably here because they want exactly that; I'm not bribing anyone.​















Those days are over.
:wowsoBOB​
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh no... It's him.

I mean... Hey Sam! What brings you around these parts?
It is me It is me It is that Sirtified Sir.

I'm here because of boredom ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That makes me feel so good! :awe
That's good to hear. I also thought I may as well see what's going on with my old mate goldb so this is one of the threads I'll be keeping an eye on I suppose.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Naruhodo, so people come here when they are bored?...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Naruhodo, so people come here when they are bored?...
Partially. @Atomicus also brought me to these parts, and I'd been considering making my own thread here for a while. I thought with today marking 1 year of modding the FT section I'd make one and hang around more. After all, it was goldb who brought me in iirc so I may as well try to get to know him and some others a bit better, even if it is late :P
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Partially. @Atomicus also brought me to these parts, and I'd been considering making my own thread here for a while. I thought with today marking 1 year of modding the FT section I'd make one and hang around more. After all, it was goldb who brought me in iirc so I may as well try to get to know him and some others a bit better, even if it is late :P
Don't bother trying to get to know him... it's a lost cause
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's good to hear. I also thought I may as well see what's going on with my old mate goldb so this is one of the threads I'll be keeping an eye on I suppose.
That's good to hear. Hopefully I can remember to keep posting here, as I sometimes forget about it for weeks on end. So what's new with you Sammy?

Naruhodo, so people come here when they are bored?...
Erm....and you are?

After all, it was goldb who brought me in iirc so I may as well try to get to know him and some others a bit better, even if it is late :P
I did, didn't I? and it took you a year to visit me and remember that fact, not good....:nah

Don't bother trying to get to know him... it's a lost cause
:smugbunny
 
Top