I wouldn't go that far.Moments of amazing and then the rest of the time he's just great?![]()

I wouldn't go that far.Moments of amazing and then the rest of the time he's just great?![]()


Oh come on...now people will be reading this and my reputation...I wouldn't go that far.![]()

Yeah, ask him why he thought this :bob was appropriate.Charm?
I have to ask Mr.Gary then...
Ofc i do and didYou must spend a lot of time listening to old school music to find gems like these, unless it's something you already knew before?

You talk as if you designed my set.Oh come on...now people will be reading this and my reputation...![]()


TFW he tries to make a joke but hurts your feelings.You talk as if you designed my set.![]()

Life is treating me better than you ignoring meDid I forget you? pffft
How you been Mr. Bob? Life treating you well I hope.![]()


For surePlus the cast!