Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3
Faust and his friends.
Faust and his friends.
Oh lolThank to all the ass kissing I mean.
Nah my ass is fine as it is; not wet patches yetSo tell us about your life as an admin.
Does your ass feel more wet by now?

You don't have to ask, riki~Who wants to kiss his ass?
I don't talk to Faust...and who are his friends? I'm sure I don't talk to them eitherFaust and his friends.


eww wtfOMG DADDY RED ?!!!!!!!!!! Congratz <333333333333333333333 You will be a great admin
Nah, they smell like little blessingsI dunno. You might fart, and I've heard how toxic they are.![]()
you'll be okay. Come, let's have you try.Stop playing with salt, Gary!eww wtf

dont worry you are quite okayish too ^^eww wtf
No thanks. I don't want to gag.Nah, they smell like little blessingsyou'll be okay. Come, let's have you try.

Well you can kiss me somewhere else thenNo thanks. I don't want to gag.![]()

Well, what can I say, she sees me as a father figureShe called you daddy dude. That's not salt, it's bile...![]()

okay, as long as you never call me daddydont worry you are quite okayish too ^^

Why? I'm her father, it's differentIcei would slap you right now.




