Return of the Vainglorious

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How was your Christmas? Did you get anything cool?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
How was your Christmas? Did you get anything cool?
Yeah it was pretty chill, we didnt actually get together until 26th because of different schedules. But on 25th I was at home with my best friend and had a friend over so we ate and just hung out there.

I only got one present this year, some cool winter shoes for indoor, which have been keeping my feet toasty as hell :blush. Well, I'm expecting a Secret Santa gift but I dunno when that will arrive.

How about you?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Pretty good. My family and I just took a walk in various parks before we went back home to make dinner. While we were waiting for the foods to be cooked, we went to a nature program about coyotes in the nearby park. Unfortunately, no coyotes responded to the prerecorded calls so we didn't hear or see them.

As for gifts, I got a new coat and a pair of shoes from my mom. My brother gave me a game and an amibo (?) though I did buy myself a Wonder bookset. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You should've started your own calls; maybe that'd have worked :derp

What's amibo? the nintendo toys?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Uh huh :-_-

Yep, that's it.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't sound like a coyote if that's what you're implying...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't sound like a coyote if that's what you're implying...
Nuhuh I wouldn't think you did. :pout

I wouldve thought you'd come up with your own noise to call 'em over.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No, I didn't since I don't have any recording though the cries reminded me of my shih tzu whenever we go on a ride in the car :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Indoor boots? wtf is that?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Those are slippers....

Well, I guess some might call them moccasins...but same shit
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Always trying to have the last word huh? Why can't you ever just let go?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
G O O D set. That is all.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States

So if you're the Red Ranger, who are the others?
 
Top