Return of the Vainglorious

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
You're a bully :biblethump
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Have you no shame?
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Girls, stop fighting, lol
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Bad Blood was really damn good. :kreygasm Batwoman and so much more bat-fanservice.

Also saw that two more movies will be released this year... Including the Killing Joke (Hell Yes!) and Justice League vs Teen Titans. Gosh I hope Raven and Starfire will look like the ones from the TV show back then...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, I mean sure, Jason Todd is dead but... Did they decide to ignore Tim Drake? :D
Poor Red Robin...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bad Blood was really damn good. :kreygasm Batwoman and so much more bat-fanservice.

Also saw that two more movies will be released this year... Including the Killing Joke (Hell Yes!) and Justice League vs Teen Titans. Gosh I hope Raven and Starfire will look like the ones from the TV show back then...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, I mean sure, Jason Todd is dead but... Did they decide to ignore Tim Drake? :D
Poor Red Robin...
Just finished watching it too; so good. A lot better than Batman vs Robin, which was the last one. Yeah Batwoman was really badass, in a lot of ways, not just her fighting :heh

I read about Justice League vs Teen Titans but didn't know about The Killing Joke :nunogasm, I'm really excited about this year. I've always said I loved the DC animated films, especially the Batman family stuff. Well Jason is the one they don't like talking about, and Tim is the one they try so very hard to ignore :XD

How did you find the villain?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Bad Blood's out already?! :gwah

I'm behind with watching stuff.. I'm sure getting old..
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It could came out yesterday or the day before, so you've not missed it by much.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Still got it then. :hip

And also, seems I already had the file on my laptop. So somehow, I forgot I actually downloading it. <_>
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Haha what? :XD How could you forget?

So you plan on watching it soon?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Haha what? :XD How could you forget?

So you plan on watching it soon?
Man... I downloaded hundred of gigs these past few days, I just click anything that looks good or sounds fun, but I don't really go through any, nor do I sort any of it.

And already half-way through, but had to pause it because of unexpected visitors.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
@goldb I watched Bad Blood twas nice :)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just finished watching it too; so good. A lot better than Batman vs Robin, which was the last one. Yeah Batwoman was really badass, in a lot of ways, not just her fighting :heh

I read about Justice League vs Teen Titans but didn't know about The Killing Joke :nunogasm, I'm really excited about this year. I've always said I loved the DC animated films, especially the Batman family stuff. Well Jason is the one they don't like talking about, and Tim is the one they try so very hard to ignore :XD

How did you find the villain?
Not badass, DAT ass. :hurr Heretic was fine though i think the comic version looked a bit more horrible than just a grown um version of Damian. Apart from that Talia was Talia. A nice look at her pair paired with her usual shenanigans.

Well after that final scene it was pretty much confirmed... Though it was retarded as fuck. "Oh Batman is gone... better do nothing. That seems like a good idea." ~ Batgirl
She should've been a part of the movie, not just a retarded cameo. :XD

I don't get it though? Red Robin is cool and should've been a part of the Teen Titans. Tim Drake was a badass.
Jason Todd had its own movie but Tim is going to be ignored? Wasn't his costume in the Batcave? Or was I seeing things?
Apart from that Batwoman and Batwing (Hey Batwing, wonna join us in the... Batwing? Hah. - ROFL) were nice editions.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Man... I downloaded hundred of gigs these past few days, I just click anything that looks good or sounds fun, but I don't really go through any, nor do I sort any of it.

And already half-way through, but had to pause it because of unexpected visitors.
Well hopefully you finish it soon :nod

@goldb I watched Bad Blood twas nice :)
How did you find it?

Not badass, DAT ass. :hurr Heretic was fine though i think the comic version looked a bit more horrible than just a grown um version of Damian. Apart from that Talia was Talia. A nice look at her pair paired with her usual shenanigans.

Well after that final scene it was pretty much confirmed... Though it was retarded as fuck. "Oh Batman is gone... better do nothing. That seems like a good idea." ~ Batgirl
She should've been a part of the movie, not just a retarded cameo. :XD

I don't get it though? Red Robin is cool and should've been a part of the Teen Titans. Tim Drake was a badass.
Jason Todd had its own movie but Tim is going to be ignored? Wasn't his costume in the Batcave? Or was I seeing things?
Apart from that Batwoman and Batwing (Hey Batwing, wonna join us in the... Batwing? Hah. - ROFL) were nice editions.
Talia is a character that just frustrates me, it's like she fights all urge and common sense to be good. I mean even the runt Damian is trying so hard to be good; fighting his instincts to not kill that bad guy.

Yeah I was waiting to see where the camera was going to and there was Batgirl; like where were you the whole film? just creeping out of corners of tall buildings with a smile on her face :notrust. She really should've been included, even if they thought her presence would've deterred from the Batwoman vs Talia showdown. She could've been an opponent for Onyx.

Hmmm I think all their costumes were there when Dick and Alfred were talking :hmm
Luke Fox and Batwoman were good; the latter especially...voiced by my waifu Yvonne Strahovski :love nearly forgot about that. That line was brilliant, should've had more of a reaction from the others.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Talia is a character that just frustrates me, it's like she fights all urge and common sense to be good. I mean even the runt Damian is trying so hard to be good; fighting his instincts to not kill that bad guy.

Yeah I was waiting to see where the camera was going to and there was Batgirl; like where were you the whole film? just creeping out of corners of tall buildings with a smile on her face :notrust. She really should've been included, even if they thought her presence would've deterred from the Batwoman vs Talia showdown. She could've been an opponent for Onyx.

Hmmm I think all their costumes were there when Dick and Alfred were talking :hmm
Luke Fox and Batwoman were good; the latter especially...voiced by my waifu Yvonne Strahovski :love nearly forgot about that. That line was brilliant, should've had more of a reaction from the others.
Well she idolized her father like no tomorrow. I can understand why she became such a maniac... Sadly even her son decided to follow Batman. She will never be able to have him. (Btw the Arkham Talia is still better looking. :hurr)

Such a stupid move, really. Just appearing behind them... Following the Batman family... Was kinda stupid to begin with as Nightwing does NOT belong to Gotham, though they probably did that as a fanservice move.
But that smile... Come on Babs... I mean we won't see much of her as Batgirl anyway. She'll be Oracle soon. That or they'll make her return like the Alternate Universe does. The Killing Joke was rather dark after all. Also Mark Hamill will return. :zomg
Onyx yeah... What was her purpose? I can't even... Even Firestorm had more value to the plot.

I thought I saw Red Robins costume... Weird. He shiould be included. I mean he is awesome in the Arkham games as well. o__O (Did you play Arkham Knight? Great game with a big flaw, if you ask me.)

Is Luke Fox original btw? As far as I know the Batwing from Batman Inc. is a completely different person.
Yeah that joke was so hilarious. Had to pause for a moment. :XD
Or Nightwing with "Nunjas." x'D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Luke Fox became Nightwing in the comics after David Zavimbe resigned.

Pretty fresh character though, he's only been around for a year or two, I believe.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well she idolized her father like no tomorrow. I can understand why she became such a maniac... Sadly even her son decided to follow Batman. She will never be able to have him. (Btw the Arkham Talia is still better looking. :hurr)

Such a stupid move, really. Just appearing behind them... Following the Batman family... Was kinda stupid to begin with as Nightwing does NOT belong to Gotham, though they probably did that as a fanservice move.
But that smile... Come on Babs... I mean we won't see much of her as Batgirl anyway. She'll be Oracle soon. That or they'll make her return like the Alternate Universe does. The Killing Joke was rather dark after all. Also Mark Hamill will return. :zomg
Onyx yeah... What was her purpose? I can't even... Even Firestorm had more value to the plot.

I thought I saw Red Robins costume... Weird. He shiould be included. I mean he is awesome in the Arkham games as well. o__O (Did you play Arkham Knight? Great game with a big flaw, if you ask me.)

Is Luke Fox original btw? As far as I know the Batwing from Batman Inc. is a completely different person.
Yeah that joke was so hilarious. Had to pause for a moment. :XD
Or Nightwing with "Nunjas." x'D
I can understand too; especially the idea of succeeding where her father had failed.

Nightwing being there was definitely fanservice; where they were taking Bruce's character, they needed someone who could step in and fill his shoes. I wonder if it would've been more dramatic to have Dick return from another city to become Batman II or just as they portrayed it in the movie.
You know I was reading the story for the The Killing Joke again and that struck early on; what happens to Barbara, how she is treated by Joker and his henchmen. Besides that, it's quite brutal as you say. It's gonna make for an interesting viewing to say the least.
I saw a picture of Mark Hamill with Kevin Conroy( Batman Animated Series :x3); just thought it was so awesome.

Onyx was rubbish; she didn't even speak. Like I mentioned before, she was there just to provide an opponent for Batwoman.

No I didn't play the game, but I've heard it's really awesome though :nod. Always has a big buzz around its release.

It's as Xadyu states, but I didn't know much about the comic version of Batwing.
The nunjas joke! How did I forget that :XD that was the best joke and they saved til the end! :lmao
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I can understand too; especially the idea of succeeding where her father had failed.

Nightwing being there was definitely fanservice; where they were taking Bruce's character, they needed someone who could step in and fill his shoes. I wonder if it would've been more dramatic to have Dick return from another city to become Batman II or just as they portrayed it in the movie.
You know I was reading the story for the The Killing Joke again and that struck early on; what happens to Barbara, how she is treated by Joker and his henchmen. Besides that, it's quite brutal as you say. It's gonna make for an interesting viewing to say the least.
I saw a picture of Mark Hamill with Kevin Conroy( Batman Animated Series :x3); just thought it was so awesome.

Onyx was rubbish; she didn't even speak. Like I mentioned before, she was there just to provide an opponent for Batwoman.

No I didn't play the game, but I've heard it's really awesome though :nod. Always has a big buzz around its release.

It's as Xadyu states, but I didn't know much about the comic version of Batwing.
The nunjas joke! How did I forget that :XD that was the best joke and they saved til the end! :lmao
Yup and she failed yet again. Let's see if she is as immortal as her dad. :D

Well there was a storyarc including Dick turning into Batman for a while. Which makes a lot of sense. But he is Nightwing and it should stay that way.
Yeah I am 100% sure they will "censor" it as that story was dark as fuck. In the AU she is able to walk again. They should apply that here as well. So that she can ignore the Bat-Plot again while being Batgirl. Though I would like to see Stephanie Brown in the DCAU...

Mark Hamil is awesomeness himself. He is still killing it (haha) as the Trickster as well.

Wasn't Onyx supposed to be good, btw? I am impressed Batwoman didn't try to hump Talia...

Well basically
it is Jason Todd again just not as the Red Hood but as a guy in an armor...

Yeah that was classic Nightwing. :XD
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
It was aight, It was good enough to cure my boredom in the hotel
 
Top