Sounds good. I'll be sure to check it out then if and when I can 
I hear we went on holiday at the same time. How was Romania?

I hear we went on holiday at the same time. How was Romania?



What happened?I just gave your darn cat a bath. It wasn't pretty.![]()
They're a good cast...Also Bob what are your thoughts on the cast for Inifinity War?

:Well, your cat was gone for the whole day doing who-knows-what. Anyway, when he came back, his belllyside and the back of his hind legs were covered with pine sap. It took us a while to get rid of it mostly because Kieran was putting up a fight.What happened?
Did you leave the door open or what?Well, your cat was gone for the whole day doing who-knows-what. Anyway, when he came back, his belllyside and the back of his hind legs were covered with pine sap. It took us a while to get rid of it mostly because Kieran was putting up a fight.
Oh, and he's grounded today.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ahhh nice!Yeppers
Just dropping by to let you know it’s National Chocolate Day.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()

