Return of the Vainglorious

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I really like the 2nd and third ones. I found some nice ones too, let me go get them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

LOL revo, I didn't realise you posted before Marmy. Anyway, here at the ones I found:
(I had also come across the black wing and halo one today)
Also I like the 3rd one in your post.



 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I want to be wherever he is, on that Striker. It's such an awesome design and concept.

I'm pretty certain I've seen this one before...or something in this style.

Love the movement in this. Even though I don't like his outfit here. I prefer Hoodie Law. :nod
This I've definitely seen before at night.
Just look at her. Holding it all in. With that lovely pre-timeskip hairstyle.

The man! :wtf
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I've been meaning to ask, what are you favourite manga series? (excluding OP since I already know you're a fan)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've been meaning to ask, what are you favourite manga series? (excluding OP since I already know you're a fan)
Vagabond is arguably my favourite manga. That's obviously on an eternal hiatus so I'm not even going to re-read it now until I know it's returning. Other than that, it's just your popular series like Berserk, Pluto, OPM, Slam Dunk, Vinland Saga, Death Note, FMA, DB, Naruto, Bleach, Saint Seiya, etc...

And yours?

So did you re-gift the OP vol.s? <_>
LOL not yet, I've asked my sister if he's alright to be reading them; he's only 8 and I don't want to corrupt him with some of the OP lewdness :wowsoBOB
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Vagabond is arguably my favourite manga. That's obviously on an eternal hiatus so I'm not even going to re-read it now until I know it's returning. Other than that, it's just your popular series like Berserk, Pluto, OPM, Slam Dunk, Vinland Saga, Death Note, FMA, DB, Naruto, Bleach, Saint Seiya, etc...

And yours?
Vagabond and Berserk are probably the greatest manga I've ever read and I don't see them being surpassed anytime soon.

Other than that it would be OPM, FT, Bleach, Claymore, Fire Punch, I''s, Chainsaw Man, Samurai Executioner, OP and Liar Game.

Though I've enjoyed most series.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Vagabond and Berserk are probably the greatest manga I've ever read and I don't see them being surpassed anytime soon.

Other than that it would be OPM, FT, Bleach, Claymore, Fire Punch, I''s, Chainsaw Man, Samurai Executioner, OP and Liar Game.

Though I've enjoyed most series.
Well that's a debatable statement but I guess many would agree with that. It helps the argument that they are both seinen with impressive art. Oh speaking of impressive art, if you've never done so, read the Breaker. It's an amazing manwha but currently on hiatus. :bored

I don't think I've heard of Fire Punch or I''s ....are they new or old?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well that's a debatable statement but I guess many would agree with that. It helps the argument that they are both seinen with impressive art. Oh speaking of impressive art, if you've never done so, read the Breaker. It's an amazing manwha but currently on hiatus. :bored
It is subjective so there would definitely be debate but I'm willing to put them against anything. I'll check it out but why are all the best series on Hiatus? Tough life of a weeb.

I don't think I've heard of Fire Punch or I''s ....are they new or old?
Fire Punch is a Shounen that ran from 2016-2018 so not that long ago. It was written by Tatsuki Fujimoto who also is the author of Chainsaw Man.

I''s is older from 1997-2000. It was written by Masakazu Katsura
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll check it out but why are all the best series on Hiatus? Tough life of a weeb.
I think the artist is working on other projects. It's something that happens often as an artist, either they just don't have motivation to work on their particular series or they've reached a "plateau" and can't bridge the gap between where the current story is and where they'd like to take it. For their sake and the fans, I hope we do get conclusions to series like Vagabond or The Breaker. Otherwise I have half a collection of books that's just sitting there.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Really not that many different animes you need to know to collect at least ten.

Don't miss the chance to nominate the ten best Oda hairs :vbunny



 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I guess I missed the chance. I just realised later how many different hairstyles I could've used from OP and even Jojo. What top 10 is happening now?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I guess I missed the chance. I just realised later how many different hairstyles I could've used from OP and even Jojo. What top 10 is happening now?
Anime hair :oh

Deadline is 23rd Oct.

Go for it, if you want to earn some community award votes from your hermie friend :blush
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Oh shit, is this how you're gonna play me? :pout

Alright, I'll send you something tonight or tomorrow.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
oh, no more stretched avis now. did you do something?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
oh, no more stretched avis now. did you do something?
Well not me personally, but I had Pat add a css rule to the coding which seems to have done the trick.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Well not me personally, but I had Pat add a css rule to the coding which seems to have done the trick.
So now they'll look good for them even if we don't resize our avatars down?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well not me personally, but I had Pat add a css rule to the coding which seems to have done the trick.
good job, now send me your anime hair list. it was promised today.

 
Top