Return of the Vainglorious

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So now they'll look good for them even if we don't resize our avatars down?
That's the intention. I don't know when it started to become a thing... maybe with recent browser/mobile updates there has been glitches because it's not a forum issue, otherwise it'd have affected everyone. We'll see how well it works in the long run.

good job, now send me your anime hair list. it was promised today.

Shit, I knew you'd bring that up. :bored
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Anime hair list?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Well not me personally, but I had Pat add a css rule to the coding which seems to have done the trick.
oh? he was around? did you guys talk on slack?

also I miss slack :emobirb
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
oh? he was around? did you guys talk on slack?

also I miss slack :emobirb
Yeah he was around but he's busy with real life stuff and doesn't pop on often. Maybe once every few months or so.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
oh btw did you like Papi? such a bop
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah I did; I think I told you before. But there was another song that I liked more; one that you sent me.
wait, which one? 🤔
Damn, that's such brilliant art. Where did you find it?
I found it on twitter. it was from a gay nsfw artist tho. :e3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
wait, which one? 🤔

I found it on twitter. it was from a gay nsfw artist tho. :e3
Rude Love. But 4 Walls is also good :nod . I'll actually listen to the whole album tomorrow and go through the entire track listing.

OMO? I didn't know you visited such dark corners of the internet :heh .

Also I'm a bit disappointed that my amazing custom title has not received the recognition it deserves.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Rude Love. But 4 Walls is also good :nod . I'll actually listen to the whole album tomorrow and go through the entire track listing.

OMO? I didn't know you visited such dark corners of the internet :heh .

Also I'm a bit disappointed that my amazing custom title has not received the recognition it deserves.
Oh.... yeah that album is really good. You should try their other title track too.

Ah I forgot, I found it on pixiv, not twitter haha. And it was recommended. you want the link? :e3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





saw this on my timeline. dw, this time it's safe :derp
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If you think that's dark just wait until you find out what he likes to do with fish
What do you do with fish Kiki?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh.... yeah that album is really good. You should try their other title track too.

Ah I forgot, I found it on pixiv, not twitter haha. And it was recommended. you want the link? :e3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





saw this on my timeline. dw, this time it's safe :derp
I'm gonna listen to some EXID today and find some tracks that I like.

Zoro spam is always welcome here. Safe or not safe :hurr
 
Top