Return of the Vainglorious

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Nice matching avatar

But I feel like you ever wore it before? Or maybe I am mistaking you for someone else...
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nice matching avatar

But I feel like you ever wore it before? Or maybe I am mistaking you for someone else...
I made this for an art contest a few years ago but I don't think I wore it at the time. I only just found it again when Marmy updated the hall of fame thread.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Is this from the same artist as the Nami one you posted in the OP art thread?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
different artist

oh, we have a lurking guest here. hello 😏
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I love the perspective it's drawn from, if you find out who the artist is, let me know! :nod

Who was lurking?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
oh I know the artist, but I posted only the pic. it's just I dont think it's....safe for you :teehee

there were 3 users in this thread, you, I, and the other who hid their online status
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
oh I know the artist, but I posted only the pic. it's just I dont think it's....safe for you :teehee

there were 3 users in this thread, you, I, and the other who hid their online status
Man, stop visiting those sites :biblethump

Oh the 3rd user probably ran away as they were shy :heh
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I never intended to, it's just they showed up :XD
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:cussing

whatever. I give up. do what you want :hmph :hmph :hmph
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,896
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So have you watched that Snow Piercer episode yet? :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So have you watched that Snow Piercer episode yet? :zomg
I did yeah, but only yesterday. I had completely forgotten that like last season, they only release one episode at a time.

Looks like even witn the arrival of Mr WIlford, there's still going to be a lot of conflict between the Tailies and those in the 1st class. I feel like because she idolises Wilford, Ruth will be an important character this season and possbily betray the others. How did you find it?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,896
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I did yeah, but only yesterday. I had completely forgotten that like last season, they only release one episode at a time.

Looks like even witn the arrival of Mr WIlford, there's still going to be a lot of conflict between the Tailies and those in the 1st class. I feel like because she idolises Wilford, Ruth will be an important character this season and possbily betray the others. How did you find it?
Haha same tbh, was hoping to just binge the season 😂

But I agree, there still seems to be the conflict between those groups. They feel more united that last season (given the circumstances), but I wonder how long that will last.
Oh yeah, could totally see her doing that. Suits her haha.
I think Melanie's daughter will also play a big role. I think (with some conflict), she'll end up helping Melanie out instead of mr. Wilford.

Also what do you think of that 'snow falling' situation that Melanie found? Perhaps the world is warming up again a little bit.

(That shopping list they got from mr. Wilford lol... )
 
Top