Review of One Piece: The Large Secret Treasure of Seven Island) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Review of One Piece: The Large Secret Treasure of Seven Island)

MrStrawHat

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
South Korea
This Game is on GBA with a Decent storyline, with Playable dificulty. I beat it in 3 days. I got a bunch of screenshots, but It's in Korean. For it is released in Japan and Korea and some other countries.

The Battle system: It is rather Old Styled, you battle in 5X5 Grids.

This is Screenshot of Nami/Zoro/Chopper fighting 3 pirates.

Abilities of the crews: Characters can enchance their Ability as they go on, then using it on the field, not only in battle.

Skill of our Captain. I could not put more Pictures into the Topic for this could get massive in memory.

Storyline: This takes place between Alabasta Arc and Drum Island Arc. The Luffy and crew gets struck by hurricane as they advance to Alabasta Kingdom. Then Luffy, Zoro and Nami, and Sanji,Ussop, and Chopper gets seperated in 3 teams. after a struggle for unity, Sanji's teams gets the crew together. But Vivi, having landed on Island full of Old Mens, waits for Crews to come and repair the broken ship 'Merry Go.' After having been unitied, one of Old man finds Luffy's crew and brings them to their Island. After Fixing the ship, Vivi gets Kidnapped. Now Luffy and his crew needs to find the treasures of islands as ransom for Vivi...

Final Boss, it appears Zoro is Frozen.
Well, that is my Review. hope you all enjoyed it!:tem

Absolutio

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Oh.. That sounds like a nice game to pass the time..
If I download it, can you make a walkthrough, since I don't speak/read Korean/Japanese?
Of course you don't have to.. :p

MrStrawHat

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
South Korea
This game has about 6 doungeons and 3 mini-doungeons and 2 GIGANTIC doungeon. Oh, yea! and 2 fortresses. so if I make it into Walkthrough, it will be more then 50 episodes and I can't take Digital photos of my DS THAT much. (for lack of batteries). So I am sorry. Can't make it No way or no how. but I could try to find a walkthrough.

Absolutio

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
It's ok.. =D I'll find other better ways to pass time.. :p Don't worry =D