Shounen Rin by Sakuishi Harold

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Re: [New] Rin by Sakuishi Harold

I suppose Rin has also sensed the connection between her and Fushimi (and possibly the future)?
Probably, but everything is still blurry (at least for me), what would be Rin's role in the future story related to the manga-making? I think that question should be answered first, but I think we haven't see any clue yet.

Crayola

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Here's chapter 5:
http://www.rycolaa.com/rin-chapter-5/

When I was cleaning the chapter, I totally couldn't tell that was Taki. I had to wait for the translation to realize it.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

When I was cleaning the chapter, I totally couldn't tell that was Taki. I had to wait for the translation to realize it.
No one would guess that'd be Taki, I guess :XD, he's completely different in those panels.

A pretty nice chapter, kind of a let down since Fushimi's spirit shown in the last chapter has lost during the new year, but still, I can say I like this chapter. Next time encounter between Fuushimi and Rin hopefully would make the relationship between them (story wise) clearer.

k-dom

Reaction score
Country
France

I really feel suspicious about Fuushimi editor. I'm not sure he is really honest with him. And if our hero has lost some spirit this chapter, he is certainly to blame.
As for next chapter teaser, it's really teasing :-) It seems things will start to go faster

Crude

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

I just love how every chapter has loads and loads of pages. Other monthly mangaka should learn a thing or two from Harold! xD

Enn

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I wonder if Rin is going to be 'the-Lucille' here. I do like Sakuishi's premises.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
So I could guess that both of them are going to chase the same muse.. it feels the rivalry between Fuushimi and Taki would be incredible, the plot is still building slowly, but to be honest I'm more satisfied than past chapters.

Enn

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It is very interesting what'd they do with the same theme, and what would they do to acquire it. Sakuishi never fails to fascinate me (and the slow progression is just right).

Magjee

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Chapter 22 was great