RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

M3J, as long as they can act, I don't really care about her looks. Yeah, sure, she might not be the most beautiful woman out there but I don't care. I enjoy watching good actresses, regardless if she weighs 50 or 100kgs. And don't edit my posts >.>


AI - I asked him out for a date :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Kate Beckinsale is a good actress too, no?
I never edited your post. How dare you accuse me of such thing, FOREIGNER!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Yeah she is good, but I don't think that she's on the same level. Sure she can deliver emotions but they look more forced than true imo.

"Last edited by M3J : Today at 07:36 PM."

...>.> lol
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Sorry to interupt but I like Kate Beckinsale in the Under World movies! She is so badass!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Sorry to interupt but I like Kate Beckinsale in the Under World movies! She is so badass!
That's the first movie I saw that made me fall in love with her and all hot for her. <3

Yeah she is good, but I don't think that she's on the same level. Sure she can deliver emotions but they look more forced than true imo.

"Last edited by M3J : Today at 07:36 PM."

...>.> lol
Okay, I think I agree with you. Do you think you wanna see Kate rock the leather again when she's 60? "Selene reborn again as a human!!1"
Dammit, you weren't supposed to see that. <_<
Er, YOU HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND EDITED IT!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Meh, enough about Kate Beckinsale >.>

I think I wanna see her when she's 60.. but without the leather lol

and HA, I didn't even need to hack it. I used my superpsychicpowerololol
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What's up with the last line? O_o
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Abuse...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Stop accusing me of abuse. I didn't edit your post. v.v Just because I'm a kid doesn't mean it's my fault. D:

Can I lock this topic for fun?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Stop accusing me of abuse. I didn't edit your post. v.v Just because I'm a kid doesn't mean it's my fault. D:

Can I lock this topic for fun?
you could try to:)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

He can. But he won't because I'd delete his thread for that :p
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

hehe:tem
actually a mod war would be funny:p
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I'm really enjoying SB! :woo
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Maybe funny Googlez, but not allowed by the higher ups :)

And I'm really glad you like it AI! Just wait until you've caught up. You should consider yourself lucky for not catching up before this c. was released. The climax pissed me off to an extent where I refused to read any manga at all.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Pissed you off because it was really bad?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Pissed me off because I had to wait 2 weeks for the next chapter T___T
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Oh okay, can't wait! *...I'm so excited and I just can't hide it...* ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

He can. But he won't because I'd delete his thread for that :p
I'd undelete my thread and delete YOU. =D

Read AIKI?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

How are you liking Liar Game so far?
Which Chapter are you on?
Do you plan to watch the live action drama season 2 that starts in November?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Nice, nice, nice, nice ^^.

Yeah, I read AIKI. ;p

And I'm like on chapter 2 ehehe:sweatdrop
I will watch the live action dorama and I like the intro for it. Is it a slow starter or will it continue to be like action throughout?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top