RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Do you have a twin brother?

I'll tell you more about him later :P​
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Nah, not his twin. He just tried to cosplay Blai, and apparently he failed cuz ugly >.>
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

what was your reaction on 2girls1cup?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

First I was like :3
Then I was like O.O
Then I eeeewwwww'd.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I just locked your topic.
Now what, bish?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

No you didn't >.>
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Blai, that was a declaration of war to you. Go and get your revenge!

aahaha.. those greens :tem
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I'm not going to lower myself to his level. :ninja

After all, I'm a general.
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What kind of stardom are you looking at?
If you're a star, what's your plans to ensure that you'll be famous forever?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Yes I did!
Someone just unlocked it for some reason. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

You know you was touched by that song ;)

Well on friday my internet got cut off for some wierd reason. It came back today :D
I missed you dude <3

What you do over the weekend?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I worked, slept and watched soccer.

And your internet sucked :d What did you do this weekend?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Wha? I abuse what?
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Oh well I finished college on friday and got picked up by my dad to go stay round his house. The on saturday I went to a family friends party as it was their childs birthday. And on Sunday I went to church for 6-7 hours. So that was basically it about my weekend

What you do during your weekend.Apparently you cancelled that date :| I am ashamed of you :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Sounds like a rather nice weekend :)

Yeah, I reff'd some hockey and relaxed. I was actually going to have a date with her Saturday evening at her place, and ref at 1pm but they moved the game to 6pm. Do they hate me or what??? So I have to convince her that Friday is a good day T___________T
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I was just thinking about going to your thread and bam you popped up

Seems like you have almost a good weekend, it could have been better if the match was not better...owells

How was work?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

It was nice, had great mates there today so it went really well, although not everyone were satisfied with us ehehe :d

I know, I'm psychic. zwoooo zwooooo (that's the sound of brainwaves, true story.)

My weekend were... pretty cool. It would've been better if I could've got that date. But oh well, seems like she can make it on friday after all, so I'm not complaining :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top