RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Wanna post poems? I r curious. :(
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I think you have, I remember reading something you posted of that sort. Afterwards you explained how you use to blog but haven't lately. :amuse

any who I want to read some of your poems. :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Aha, oh sure I can post a few when i get off school
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

*roots for Blai* YEAH!!! You go Girl!!! post them away.

*looks at after_image and says* this is how he charmed me -.-
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Lol -Ren Boy-, blai is that good ^_^
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Yep too good. But jokes aside, Adam do you write poetry. And if you do may you post them, I am a linguist in progress :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Die in a fire.

Yes.
Yes.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

OMG I have never read anything so beautiful in my life. And the reason I thought it was so beautiful was because of the perspective I looked at it. Also I got some wierd messages from that but yes, thank you bubz <3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I haven't written any poems here AI, I just like to express myself in a, what some would like to call it, 'artistic way' or 'aesthetic way'. For example - like in the banned thread (think that's what you meant)

You should never let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Don't let the hero in which your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. It's real.. It's possible.. and it's yours.
It feels like everything's falling together now. All the pieces are solving the puzzle. There's just one piece left and that's the one that "she" is holding. I just need to find her to complete me. But for me life's like an inverted puzzle - the less pieces there are left, the harder it is to find them. I will never find my last piece.
I believe in what's true to me and I believe that the definition of "true" differs from people to people. It doesn't matter who you are, you have something that you want to hold on to, and I want to hold on to the thought that I can be completed.

It's the same as what'll happen after death. Personally I believe that everyone will go to heaven, but the definition of heaven also differs from person to person, we'll all be in our personal heaven. If my heaven is hell to you, well, it's not up to you to decide where I'll be.

I also believe that there's someone for everyone, but I don't believe that we'll have the time to meet them. Life's very short. Though, affecting people positively is one of the best things you could do with your life. Never forget to share a smile! <3
That's some quotes

though I have written a lot of poems, I'll write them down and up them now
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

You sound like a natural. I like how they are devised but no 100% agreeing with it. Like you said it is your expression <3
Post them poets away.

What subject would you like to do in uni?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I don't know what subject. I think I'm going for either theatre, musical or music production. Feels like something I can work with after uni.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

In a way that is language related :D. Good on you ;) <3

as it is our 20 weekaniversary you need to make a acoustic song about how awesome I am
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

20week anniversary? Forgot :$

But I'll make an acoustic song for MH's birthday ^^
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Lool really, wow now that is dedication :D

you going to post any videos up on your youtube account? Get 2000 subscribers and sign up for youtube partners. YOU GET PAYED T__T
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

It is so tempting how your eyes can play
There are so many things they say
And now I’m missing you
Yes it is true

All I do is listen to all your favourite songs
Knowing it’s with you that my heart belongs
When I got onto that plane
It felt like all my emotions got drained

All I want is to be with you
Just hoping that you feel the same way too
I’ve never felt this way so fast
I know the memories I made won't be the last

Now I’m just waiting for December to come
Without you near I feel so numb
I just can’t wait to see you again
Just to have you in my arms again

Cherishing every moment we had
It’s the only thing that doesn’t make me sad
Although we may be thousands of miles apart
I just want you to know you’ll always have a place in my heart
This is a reconstructed poem made to fit for a song. I wrote this when I was high on love in feb this year. Don't mock ¬¬


edit: but to become a youtube partner I need to have more freetime than I have now. I'm too busy doing nothing :D
 
Last edited:

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

T____________T <3
Wow Adam was in loveeee!
it was nice, emotive and it is song material :p

Loool you can always update day to day on how are you, what you are doing. You can even go political :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

The earlier post doesn't feel like poetry, but the last one does.
I guess I'm too used to short sentences per line.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

You misunderstood M3J :d

"I haven't written any poems here AI, I just like to express myself in a, what some would like to call it, 'artistic way' or 'aesthetic way'. For example"

I expressed myself in a more artistic way than I normally do. ^^


T____________T <3
Wow Adam was in loveeee!
it was nice, emotive and it is song material :p

Loool you can always update day to day on how are you, what you are doing. You can even go political :D
1. I know, I'm ashamed of myself :d And thanks

2. Well, I can make a vlog with my personal opinions about the political matters in europe and add some music or whatever but who wanna know about my life and my stuff? >,>
 
Last edited:

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Don't be ashamed, if you was in love you was in love.

Lool well some people actually become successful. Take Kevincraft, he talks on a day to day basis about world,national and local issues. But he still manages to have 30000+ subscribers. So some people are interested :D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

M3J, not all poems are in a rhyme or rhythm :x

Love you Blai. It's a very nice way to handle one's feelings. Reading em is like taking a look in one's soul. Not everyone has the courage to share such personal stuff. thumbs up <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top