RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

First this question:

Why?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Why what Xadyu? ^.^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Why would I help you? :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Because I love you :wtf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I love you too evil? >.> Don't be like that :wtf
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Questionmark???? how could i just be so foolish thinkin ugh... umm.. love.. and u shit... idk... w/e... lol

any plans for the weekend?
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

<3

Not rly, going to look for a 2nd job and relax. Was planning on going to a date tonight but I truly can't be fucking arsed! I'm gonna look for a job, take a bath and sleep early I think. ;/
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Wait so Blai loves 3vil AND Xadyu :O

T_____________________________________________T

Blai go on the date tonight!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Too late ^.^ I'm 40mins late lol
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

D:...does she know. BLAI STOP MESSING WITH THIS CHICK. You can't say to her this week "lets go on a date" you postpone it till the week after and you don't arrive on that postponed date
it is called taking the piss.

She must be really pissed
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I think she hates me now. Not the first time it happens either ehehe :sweat
Tho I felt really bad a week ago when I texted her that i couldn't come but she didn't get it so she waited out in the cold for me, for like half an hour...
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Why do you break poor girls' hearts Blai? :scry
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I was actually wanting to go tonight but after I got home from school I just felt like I was about to die, so I couldn't be arsed to take the bus back to city. Plus I gotta go up fairly early tomorrow to work. :/

It's they who break MY heart! This was just bad timing. I'm a good person :wtf
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Well on the bright side, this shows that you're actually a responsible and you think about the future rather than party all the time lol :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

and you think about the future rather than party all the time lol :p
..........


.................


......................


............................

:sweat

Err, yeah! Totally. :D
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Well, I said all the time, you can do it most of the time hehe :XD

....

99% isn't all the time :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Well, that I can relate to more. Though I don't party that much anymore. I can't be arsed. I just wanna get a job, get a family, get kids, grandkids and then retire so I can sleep all the time.

Sleeping is nice.
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Blai, you almost sound sad that you don't party anymore lol :p Don't worry, living a more quiet life isn't as bad as it sounds. I've been sleeping for past few weeks and it's AWESOME :D :D :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Spot on. I wanna party but I'm too tired for it. I don't sleep enough anymore. But ah, I guess living a quiet life isn't too shabby. You're still dancing btw? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top