RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Well if partying was that important to you, you'd make time and find ways, that's how it is when you wanna do something that bad lol :p So I guess in a way part of you is ok with this change lol :XD

Quiet life is great! You can become a hermit and stuff :wtf

And yes, I'm still dancing lol
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I am too young to party :crying

but owells, I would rather be a hermit then go get out for some odd reason :s


p.s. congrats on becoming a celebrity mimi. Even though you were already a celebrity before :D
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

but owells, I would rather be a hermit then go get out for some odd reason :s
Hermit??? effing EEWW. I don't talk to you anymore.


And Melly, well yeah I both want to, and don't want to party!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

T____T is that how it is then. <\3
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Yeah, come on, being a hermit is just sad. Seriously...
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Personally, if I had to be a loner, I'd a wandering soul, that'd be more fun! You'd get to see new places and stuff.

Btw, what's this about me being a celebrity? :blink

Random fact: I'm posting from work since I'm stuck in the furniture section tonight lol :darn
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

"Forever_Melody
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity"

Where're you working? :)
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Ah okies, I never noticed those titles really lol :p I miss my custom title actually :( No wait, I miss my thread :scry

I'm at Staples btw. It's mostly dead tonight lol
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Aaaah, well I don't really think much of my title (tho it was phun to get the celebrity status :wtf) but I kinda enjoy having the "<3" instead.

I miss your thread too Mimi. Rest in peace :(

Hmm, staples... furniture section... sounds rather boring... ;/
 

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I miss my "Queen of Randomness title" >.> Oh well, I guess I haven't been TOO random these days lol :p

My thread was pure win, everything and anything weird was there O_o I shall revive it someday, better and more badass than before! :XD

Btw, it is boring today. Normally there's something todo, but I already did all there was lol :p Basically, now I'm getting paid to sit and wait for customers and we all know lots and lots of people shop for desks on Fiday evenings :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

You WERE the queen of randomness, now you have to reclaim that title. With force, if such methods are necessary. If required, I'll back you up :x

Your thread was the shit :p Best thread on MH by far :D I'll be there on the revival day o/

Hope you'll have just enough customers so that you're not bored but still not have too much to do :d

I think I'm off to sleep. Marketing school tomorrow for a while and then I have to ref a game ^.^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Blai: spirit gun or kamehameha?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Spirit gun. Kamehameha is waaay more awesome, but takes too long ;/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Marlboro or Newports?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Prince
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

y
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom



aaargh, beat me to it evil :/

And I'm a time to time smoker so I don't smoke every day. I often take a cigarette at parties and sometimes when I need to calm myself down when I'm having a bit of a stressfull period or such.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Either way. Its no good. Quitting it is actually one of the things in my life Im proud of :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top