RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I've been a passive smoker for all my life, so uhm, well, I don't think it's super-easy for me to just stop completely.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

(:

I didnt say it was easy for me. it was quite the opposite, that's why I rly am proud of that - for a nonsmoker it might sound kinda silly, ppl who really were addicts may understand it even more tho. And I actually do stand in awe for people who were strong enough to quit it as well.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Yeah, my mom managed to quit smoking without those nicorette gums and stuff. She just decided to quit smoke, and she quit, simple as that.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

that shows of a strong will. :>
do you think you're capable of doing to same? ;p
(one day :D)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Haha I'm quite confident that I can do the same thing. It's not that i want to quit atm, I kinda like it. And because I'm not smoking much, it's really not that expensive either.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Hmm may I ask ya how long are u 'smoking' already?

Boo Blai, I thought you're working out and stuff.. but ur smoking instead v.v
how disappointing D:
I used to smoke like 3-4 years Davidoff and noticed quite fast that all my athletics skills went down. I used to be like one of the best in class and ended up being in the last third, that rly was a rude awakening :x
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Uhm well, 2 cigarettes a day won't kill me


......


waaaaait


and uhm, I am working out from time to time ^.^ but lately I'm too lazy to do that. I'm waiting for graduation and then I'll work part-time and spend the rest of the time at the gym and practising kung fu. I've been, as I said, a passive smoker for my entire life, but only actively smoking for liek a year mebbe? I started to "party smoke" when I was like 15.
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I am a passive smoker T__________T. Try to tell my mum to quit, she just says when she is ready T_T
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Is it just me or is the Pokemon theme song fucking ownage? :D
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Well there is like 1000 openings. Be more specific!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Not the opening. The theme song!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

GIVE ME THE LINKS THEN
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

............................................................................................................................................................................

Seriously....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKofewfeSoY
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

OK THEN! It was good back then, stop making me feel nostalgic :mad

For a quick second I felt like a child
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I remember when I was a kid and watched pokemon and sailor moon on saturday mornings before icehockey practice :D
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

sailor moon was good but looking back on it, was it nessacary to recycle the same clips and for the transformation scenes to take 2 minutes :\
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

YES IT WAS! :wtf
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I rewatched it like one year ago, its actually still a great amine. But I have to agree with Ren on this. If one watch a lot of episodes in a bunch all the attacks and transformations are like... uhhg... Not to mention the 90% of filler episodes with the fodders-of-the-day :oh
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

RenBoy reminds me of a little Blai back in the day.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom


:ninja
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top