- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

As you said, real life got to me and I didn't have the time to hang out here.
Oh that's right, you are from Sweden too. Well then say hi to Pirate for meYeah, I know of them, going to visit Ippy in a month by the way.. Haha he is not so active any more in the hang-out tread... Not active at all in the GD section actually ;/ Imp on the other hand is. It's nice to meet you too! Thanks!
Oho, so that's the case, been busy with real life or just didn't really bother to log on? :x

As you said, real life got to me and I didn't have the time to hang out here.
He can't tell you about that stuff.OOO you learned a few things, I'm jelous. I wan't to know what goes behind the scenes, do use have your own "Mod Lounge" where only mods go into and discuss on stuff lool






)