RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Yeah, I know of them, going to visit Ippy in a month by the way.. Haha he is not so active any more in the hang-out tread... Not active at all in the GD section actually ;/ Imp on the other hand is. It's nice to meet you too! Thanks!

Oho, so that's the case, been busy with real life or just didn't really bother to log on? :x
Oh that's right, you are from Sweden too. Well then say hi to Pirate for me :)

As you said, real life got to me and I didn't have the time to hang out here.

OOO you learned a few things, I'm jelous. I wan't to know what goes behind the scenes, do use have your own "Mod Lounge" where only mods go into and discuss on stuff lool
He can't tell you about that stuff.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Oh that's right, you are from Sweden too. Well then say hi to Pirate for me :)

As you said, real life got to me and I didn't have the time to hang out here.
Yeah I will! I'm afraid of him though, going pubbing and I've heard stories! :o
He can't tell you about that stuff.
I neither can, nor want to ^^

Lol the green party

Is that the colour peoples eyes turn into when they see so many people voting for the green party and not labour.(a good metaphor I know)
Haha true, well how can you not know I vote for the green party when you've seen my propaganda on the world forum and that I'm veggie and all that :p

OOO anna. You need to fill me in with details as soon as you have the picture, I don't want my apprentice to be dating no ugly chick. I hope she is nice
Oooo the other ones are on hold, bring me
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey, this girl is hot! She has everything, personality, looks, humour, she can even sing ^^ aaah...
And wtf apprentice? Dude, come back when you've got your first kiss ~~

Haha, they're all on hold, waiting nicely lool.

OOO you learned a few things, I'm jelous. I wan't to know what goes behind the scenes, do use have your own "Mod Lounge" where only mods go into and discuss on stuff lool
As i quoted above, I neither can nor will say anything regarding mods etc.
I will record the beat...only after the laptop comes back from the shop as it is broke
pfft, you're putting it on hold because you're afraid of getting beaten-up by me *aaw cutie*
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Yeah I will! I'm afraid of him though, going pubbing and I've heard stories! :o
Hahahhaa, I think you'll be fine, just stay alert and try not to get in the way when Pirate is fighting someone. :p

I neither can, nor want to ^^
Sometimes it can be hard to keep stuff secret, I did say something that I shouldn't have once when I was a mod, it was a simple mistake and luckily it wasn't anything major so it turned out ok :p
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Hello Blai, nice to meet you. I already had some great convos, so this makes it more difficult to ask something new:

any kind of movies you like?
who's your most favourite famous one night stand?
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

And wtf apprentice? Dude, come back when you've got your first kiss ~~
HAHA! DUDE you totally owned the ameteur there! :lmao

I'm laughing my head off, LOL That is an epic comment. Dude that was a LOW BLOW! :p
Poor Reny :lmao

So what's your workout routine? Mine is like nearly everyday :amuse
And can you play any sport?
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

And can you play any sport?
I hope so, he sure isn't disabled I think.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

I hope so, he sure isn't disabled I think.
There are people who aren't disabled and they can't play sport. They may not have an interest in sport. Anything wrong with the question that I just asked? -_-;
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Yes because any sane person play sports, more specifically..football.
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

And how would I know if Blai plays football or any sport for that matter without asking? And the question wasn't directed to you, it was to him.
 
Last edited:

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

HAHA! DUDE you totally owned the ameteur there! :lmao

I'm laughing my head off, LOL That is an epic comment. Dude that was a LOW BLOW! :p
Poor Reny :lmao

So what's your workout routine? Mine is like nearly everyday :amuse
And can you play any sport?
Stop sucking him snm
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Sowwy ren ^^,

Hahahhaa, I think you'll be fine, just stay alert and try not to get in the way when Pirate is fighting someone. :p



Sometimes it can be hard to keep stuff secret, I did say something that I shouldn't have once when I was a mod, it was a simple mistake and luckily it wasn't anything major so it turned out ok :p
I'll make sure I won't disturb him when he's going his famous ippy-rampage :p

Yeah I know it can be hard but I'll try my best! Shannaroo!!~~



Hello Blai, nice to meet you. I already had some great convos, so this makes it more difficult to ask something new:

any kind of movies you like?
who's your most favourite famous one night stand?
Nice to meet you too koen ~~
At least now i don't have to answer questions like "Since you're living in Sweden you must love metal right??" because I've already let down so many people :(

My type of movies are either the careless humoristic ones like Anchorman, Semi-Pro, Blades of Glory, Step brothers (note all will ferrell movies :fangirl)
But I also like to watch psychotic thrillers like Se7en (Seven) and The Rose, or whatever the name is, with Sean Connory as a detective somewhere in Italy solving some murders in a monastery.

My most favourite one night stand? Hmm... If you're talking about which celeb i'd like to have a one night stand with is like.. Beyoncé i think... She's hot aaaaaand I can brag about it in all the gossip-papers and earn a lot of money WOHO!
I want to answer Taylor Hilton but she's too cute for a one night stand, lemme marry her!!!!!
I hope that answered your question ^^

HAHA! DUDE you totally owned the ameteur there! :lmao

I'm laughing my head off, LOL That is an epic comment. Dude that was a LOW BLOW! :p
Poor Reny :lmao

So what's your workout routine? Mine is like nearly everyday :amuse
And can you play any sport?
I know, poor boy :( I'll make it up to him.... some day...

My workout routine... I'm not following it these weeks because of working and sleeping *lol* and I can't be arsed to do it so regularly at holidays ~~buuuuut~~ when I follow the routine is
  • Monday cardio, legs.
  • Tuesday, chest and back.
  • Wednesday Off
  • Thursday cardio, shoulders, arms, breasts.
  • Friday cardio and random flexibility excercise, prefferably outside like on a running track.
  • Saturday Off
  • Sunday "mondays excercises"
  • Monday "tuesdays excercises"
  • Tuesday Off
  • Wednesday "thursdays excercises"
etc

So /week i do 2days, rest 1, 2days, rest 1, then 2days, rest 1. All the time so different excercises comes to different days depending on what week.
I hope you're with me here :wtf

I am not practicing any sport atm but during my younger days (sounds like an oldie oh god :teardrop:) I practiced Icehockey for nine years, football for eight and Tennis during summers for some extra excercises but nothing serious...
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

o wow. a mod....amazing. so whats your favorite music? where would you live if you could? do you like sweeney todd?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

Alright question Blai, What's the most amazing place you've ever been to? and what did you do there?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

o wow. a mod....amazing. so whats your favorite music? where would you live if you could? do you like sweeney todd?
Where have you been these past months Alejandro? I've been missing you :x

I wanna give a boring answer like "I listen to everything" but I'll try not to.. !
Let's see *digging in my playlist*
  • Civalias
  • We The Living
  • Gabriel Rios (thanks koen)
  • Taylor Swift
  • Beyoncé
  • Coldplay
  • The Fray
  • Straatligkinders
I don't have any genre i'm listening to really, I just pick the best out of everything :d

If I could live anywhere I wanted, It'd be in South Africa I think... Either there or in Hungary...


I LOVE Sweeney Todd :o It's so brilliantly made and i love Johnny depp in that movie...

What's the most amazing place you've ever been to? and what did you do there?
That has to be the Lion farm, the Nature reservation... and Sun City in South Africa early this year...

@ the lion farm.. well we saw lions obviously, and I got to hold one :x

@ the nature reservation we saw EVERYTHING.. Like, lions around 5ft away, giraffes, rhinos, elephants, antelopes and everything!

@ Sun City... we'll it's like Las Vegas but South African style...
Casinos, Valley of Waves, hotels, castles, everything!! Super-mega-cool!!!
lick me!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

WOW that's awesome a cub lion; looks so cute :)

Well I ain't done nothing fun like get cozy with the animals, but when I go back to Birmingham I wanna go to the Cadbury's Chocolate Factory which I never knew was there!!!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

It was awesome! They look like big cats, have this like, rough fur, but it was as heavy as a dog :o

Oooh Is it like Wonkas? i.e. big and lots of chocolate there.... and tiny oompa-loompas?

If that's the case I'm so going there next time I'll be in England
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

OH MY GOD IT IS BRILLIANT

Purple Planet!!!!!

:wtf

So have you read MxO gold?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

nope, what's that? matrix online or something cos that's what google came up with...
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Meet Blai the Tiger

I know, poor boy :( I'll make it up to him.... some day...

My workout routine... I'm not following it these weeks because of working and sleeping *lol* and I can't be arsed to do it so regularly at holidays ~~buuuuut~~ when I follow the routine is
  • Monday cardio, legs.
  • Tuesday, chest and back.
  • Wednesday Off
  • Thursday cardio, shoulders, arms, breasts.
  • Friday cardio and random flexibility excercise, prefferably outside like on a running track.
  • Saturday Off
  • Sunday "mondays excercises"
  • Monday "tuesdays excercises"
  • Tuesday Off
  • Wednesday "thursdays excercises"
etc

So /week i do 2days, rest 1, 2days, rest 1, then 2days, rest 1. All the time so different excercises comes to different days depending on what week.
I hope you're with me here :wtf

I am not practicing any sport atm but during my younger days (sounds like an oldie oh god :teardrop:) I practiced Icehockey for nine years, football for eight and Tennis during summers for some extra excercises but nothing serious...
That's a preety good workout there, but I noticed something. You not into any weight lifting? Because you do need some of that like atleast 3X a week if you want a "proper" physique. LOL Down in London you have gangs and if you look tough and big they don't do shit but if you look like a weakling then people get picked on. I think in Sweden it's a peaceful country, ennit? :wtf

That does sound like you were an oldie. :p Woah, Icehockey? Not hockey but icehockey? didn't you even fall on ice? LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top