RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Media studies, Business studies, English langage and literature and general studies
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

You're going to work with economy in the media world? ;)
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I am the business man, Adam lets talk business

Or I could be writing reviews for local newspaper :XD


Don't get happy because you are nearly a celebrity
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I would very much want to work with business too. I did actually manage to raise € 3'500 for our fund in <1month so I believe that if I play my cards right, work with the right people, maintain the right contacts, I can be a lucky guy ;)

Hahaha I'm sorry!
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Don't worry you do it a lot I have become immune to it. Well Adam...lets talk business
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Haha, how can you become immune to something THAT beautiful? :d

Ok, but seriously. Whaddya wanna do with ur life? :ninja
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Lol get real

I want to mod a forum :XD

Nah but it depends, there is two options. I would like toe either be a entrapreneur OR I would like to either work for the media industry. Ranging from film making to even writing reviews!

What about you?
are you like the second guy from bakuman who doesn't really care? TELL ME!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

To be honest. I'm kind of like him. Though I want to make a career. I've wanted to work with media. Be a publisher, reviewer, writer, critic or something like that. On the contrary, I've always wanted to be a musician (better than dad obviously >.>) maybe an actor or I'd even love to work behind the scenes as a music producer etc. I want to work with media tho. But on the other side. being a paramedic would be sick, being a teacher would be awesome and being a freelancer would be the best :D

I have tons of plans. We'll see after my entrance exams to my alignments this spring. >.>

But at the moment I'm like the second guy from Bakuman :d
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Blai: Hayden Panettiere or Cheryl Cole?

Google if you want, and no, there should be no nudies, sadly.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Hayden. Cheryl looks too plastic :o
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

i see.....dead people.......
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What is your favorite manga? Which one would you recommend I read?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I see them too Googlez T________T

Hmm, AI, that's very difficult. I guess either Skip Beat or Bakuman. Though, Mahou Sensei Negima is really good after the first 2arcs and I do like Ichigo 100% a lot along with Love Hina, Love Collage and Hatsukoi Limited. I'd recommend any manga that I listed whom you haven't read. The four latter are shounen comedy/ecchi. SB! is shoujo, Negima and Bakuman is also shounen but Negima is more battle-manga and Bakuman is more like a humorous manga.

Also, Vampire Knight is an awesome shoujo, and I have tons of Oneshots I can recommend ^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Not that far from the Celebrity status now at all. so.. how youre plannin to celebrate that big event? Party at Blai's house everyone? ;D :party
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Hells yeah, drinks on me! Bring twins ;)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Do you mind, if they're drunk already? :tem
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Haha no, not at all. Just make sure they're not smashed. Tipsy is fine enough.

Aaaaaaaanyways, I need a new manga to read. I've caught up with Bakuman already >.>
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

mmhh... How bout Claymore? Tho it's one I also droped after chapter 8, just like Bakuman, but that does not mean anything x.X
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

thanks blai i will begin reading them. :gigglebunny
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Which ones will you be reading AI? And Evil, Is it a battle-manga?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top