RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Yeah, I think it kinda is. Tho its more like a dark phantasy/Youma manga than a shonen :sweat

Nah, nevermind.. its actually not that good that I would recommend it to someone ><
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

BLAI IS CELEBRITY!!!!:confetti!!!:D
congrats,now you are one of us:kukuku
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

i think i am going to start off with Skip Beat. i hear it is really good so ima give it a go.

congrats on being: Ruler of Europe & Africa! :kukuku
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Meh, evil, got something you can recommend? :D

I know Googlez, Mwahaha we are the most powerful people alive....... wait..... no.... :(((((((

AI, do so, then join the discussion in the SB thread! I don't know how many posts I've written, encouraging people to read it ^^

Oh, and thanks, it'll be hard but I will make E&A surpass America :ninja
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I know Googlez, Mwahaha we are the most powerful people alive....... wait..... no.... :(((((((

Oh, and thanks, it'll be hard but I will make E&A surpass America :ninja
well,actually chuck norris is the strongest,so we have no chance against him,but we do are powerful,we have Asus and he is a great ninja:ninja

and the new world dominators were formed on an american site!the irony:kukuku
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

i will try my hardest to catch up so i can post on the SB thread! :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

yeah,i also want to catch up!!i am on chapter 30 right now,but i'm moving pretty slow because of school T___T
but i read bakuman allready so it's fine^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Meh, evil, got something you can recommend? :D
Uuff.. mmhh.. hard one.. oohh.. *orgasm*

I'd recommend you to watch the Death Note anime, if ya havent yet. Its really somehow a masterpiece. I had like two excitation orgasms moments during watchin it. One like on ep. 14-17 and the other in the later twentieth..
Tho' I must confess I didnt watch it to the very end, cuz I found that was the perfect end already and I didnt want to ruin that :noworry
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Jay, more people in the SB group! Do you like it so far AI? :)

@Googlez - Less forum, more SB.

@Evil - We'll see hmm... I'd rather watch the DN anime than reading the manga. It wasn't all that great but the story is kinda unique, even tho it is a manga fitting WSJ. We'll see if I check it out, not sure though :) Thanks for the tip!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I'm liking it so far. It is a different style from the mangas I have read but that's a good thing. :D

can't wait to catch up and add my 2 cents in the discussion thread. :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Glad you like it! It is just starting to get better, and better, and better :D
How much've you read? :)

Yeah, can't wait for more people to write there, hoping it will turn into a section \o/
After all it's one of the top 5 most popular Shoujo's on the market.

I don't know why I fell into the Shoujo-trap. I guess it's that the stories are a little more uhm... or well, often more realistic, yet the romance is more mature in most of the shounen's...
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I only got to chapter 15. :sad

I have little time to read, but I promise this weekend I will read a lot.

Thanks blai for recommending it! :XD I have a new found interest.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Oh, that means you've just finished the weak part of SB. The first 10chapters was really weak compared to the rest. From around 100ish it's just /drool and you really hate the fact that it's released bi-weekly T__T
(If you like it, try VK too (vampire knight.) It's like a mix between a romance and battle shoujo. Though it's a bit boring to wait a month for each chapters but it's really good until you catch up hehe :sweat

No problems btw, It's awesome to find another guy who can be open about enjoying a shoujo manga >.>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Hayden. Cheryl looks too plastic :o
D:


Who's the better actress: Kate Beckinsale or Keira Knightley?

And can I lock this topic for the lulz?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

So you are saying it only gets better!?! :spaz

Vampire knight, huh? I will take your word for it. :whoo

Lol yeah I really don't care what people think of me. I am who I am. :amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Keira Knightley by far. If you know of musicals you know of "My Fair Lady" and she's gonna be in that (must mean she's awesome), and she were great in Pirates Triology, Domino, Pride & Predjuice, Bend it like Beckham etc.


And yes you can do that if you want. <3

So you are saying it only gets better!?! :spaz

Vampire knight, huh? I will take your word for it. :whoo

Lol yeah I really don't care what people think of me. I am who I am. :amuse

Yes, to be frankly. Comparing it now and back then it's soo different and soo much better. I almost dropped SB but now I'm stuck with it :x

Go for it! VK is also very cool! But the art is a bit different.


And that's nice. I don't care what people think either.. maybe that's hence my sig is... how it is :worrybunny
 
Last edited by a moderator:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I always wondered where you got your sig from.

I have to admit it is really funny.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

My signature is from a very true story on mIRC.

Let's say that Sai doubts to 100% that I'm male. And even if I'm male, I'm far more gay than someone he'll ever meet.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Keira Knightley by far. If you know of musicals you know of "My Fair Lady" and she's gonna be in that (must mean she's awesome), and she were great in Pirates Triology, Domino, Pride & Predjuice, Bend it like Beckham etc.


And yes you can do that if you want. <3
Don't you think she's too thin and her head looks too big?

Oh, awesome. But I'm too nice to lock your topic. <3
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

:lmao... How did you respond to that? :blink
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top