Re: Assassinate people with Blai
hahahaha nice thread title Blai!!!
Have you got a hitlist?
Have you played Fallout 3

? If yes, have you completed it!?
What was the highlight for you this chrsitmas

?
Thanks ^^, Yes, I have a hitlist, and I've only played F3 at a friends place, and no, not completed it.
The highlight was the food, the awesomesauce santa, and seeing my little sis's face when they opened the presents ^^
Have you watched Angels & Demons?
Is it better or worse than the Da Vinci Code?
Is the Vatican and Illuminati watching us right now?
Yes, I have. I prefer the Da Vinchi Code, and Yes, they are.
I r secret member of Opus Dei
Who do you want to assassinate? Not me, right?
If you weren't so damn SEX, I would. But no, not for now. On top of my list are
you, fool
What's your favorite winter olympic sport?
Which of these is the worst? Blind-Deaf-Mute
It has to be Icehockey! And 2nd is Curling. Exciting \o/
Deaf. I don't think i'd mind being blind too much. Or maybe being mute... yeah, mute, I love to sing!