- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Assassinate people with Blai
Bah, I like it. It's pretty neat. It's on 3rd, closely followed by Fanta Grape
Yes, I assassinate people... Don't think you know them... But I have a couple of guys on the list that you know. But you won't notice until it's too late... zoom!
Glad you liked it
Bah, I like it. It's pretty neat. It's on 3rd, closely followed by Fanta Grape

Yes, I assassinate people... Don't think you know them... But I have a couple of guys on the list that you know. But you won't notice until it's too late... zoom!
Glad you liked it


I really enjoyed this episode... and turks ride... woah, that's a niiiiice car!!




but you never know what the evening will get you!