Re: Assassinate people with Blai

You should try to watch Cougar Town by the way, it's the new comedy of Bill Lawrence, it has the same humor as Scrubs has (duh), but I dunno, it's not as good as Scrubs, amusing tho' ..
It only has 13 episodes out right now.. or 12 I can't remember..
I have good connections.Episode 13? There's only 11 episodes out, right? I'm doing fine, just woke up ehehebut you never know what the evening will get you!

You should try to watch Cougar Town by the way, it's the new comedy of Bill Lawrence, it has the same humor as Scrubs has (duh), but I dunno, it's not as good as Scrubs, amusing tho' ..
It only has 13 episodes out right now.. or 12 I can't remember..
but you never know what the evening will get you!
gonna be there couple of times in the near future 






(my third "compensation" payment in a week... in the hand, won't have to tax it... I like this!)
I will get Mass Effect 2 asap and then Modern Warfare 2 as well, people have been bugging me for ages to get them. Any game that you can reccomend?