Re: blai is handsome. ok. hehe. lol. :F
Do you like Clerks? Say no and we can't be friends no more. Say yes and we can be super special buddies forever.
Yes. Oh my god I love the Clerks.
*Goes to Wikipedia to find out what that is. First guess = Football team*
I thought this guy was you. [user]Dark Sin[/user]
Uncool, Totally uncool. Hey, you haven't told me your plans for SB! There's still time to go wild you know!
Hey blai! you have a thread now~! so like, how much did I miss? hehe.
!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I haven't seen you in how many centuries????

You left right after I got modded last summer right? I see a connection

1. How's your cooking? Did you graduate yet? And if, do you have a super-cool work at the best bakery in the world?
2. How's the Philippines?
3. How are YOU?
4. Any Mr. bb-chan we need to know about?
You've missed a lot of stuff. New mods joining, old mods leaving, chaos over here, chaos over there, some Euro mod meets (Agrias visited Europe and had a little sumthin-sumthin with Hermie) *gossip*
I can go on forever about what you've missed but you won't read it because it'd be too much. We're more interested in what you've been doing all this time!!.. It wont take long for you to settle down here again though. (Because you are going to stay, aren't you?

)
Nice find, Aki.
What up b*tch!

How's life? A b*tch just like you?
Favourite Mighty Ducks movie? 1, 2 or 3? I always loved the first one.
Coca Cola, Pepsi or Diet Coke?
Sod off.

I'm off to work in a min.
Diet Coke, Ducks 1 and I might be dirty, but you're a wh*re, the difference? I can get clean
oooh I've got a good question
Team Fortress 2 or Counter-Strike?
Yes, this was a good question. I must say Counter-Strike 1.6 > All other steam games.
1. Counter-Strike 1.6
2. Team Fortress 2
3. Counter-Strike Source
4. Counter-Strike CZ
So. Palepoli huh? Are you prepared?
No

I definitely aren't. But I'll be brave.