RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Haha, we use Ungefär, tråkigt etc. Hilarious words. I had a swedish guide once when I was in Greece. My god did we make fun of her!
Is Ungefär something like about or roughly?
Because roughly or about mean "ungefähr" in German^^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Yep Ungefär = About/roughly
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Hey Blai!

How are you? Ok what did I miss, you going pink :)? So happy to see you wear that color, you deserved it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Hai TOC, long time no see! Well, it's more of a demotion than a promotion but thanks I guess ^^
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

I just noticed you were a girl 0_o And here all this time I thought you was a dude. I guess the pictures should have gave it away huh?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Yeah, I know, once a girl, always a girl. I mean, you can even see the nipple on one of my pictures, how can you NOT see that I'm a girl. Woosh. No more yaoi for you my green friend. :-)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Blai your just a gender bender. (is that the term?) That is not too looked down upon in todays world.

Free to be a man, woman or both. ^^

The United States of America. - Amen.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

den den DEEEEEEN!!

Adam, do you approve of my new set? :cool:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Blai and 3cmm yuri is possible, even if yaoi is dead.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

den den DEEEEEEN!!

Adam, do you approve of my new set? :cool:
Yes. I approve of your set like the mother approves of her child when giving birth.

That sounded weird, but alas, I'm weird. :ninja

Blai your just a gender bender. (is that the term?) That is not too looked down upon in todays world.

Free to be a man, woman or both. ^^

The United States of America. - Amen.

I'm not really a gender bender, I'm a male pimp, ask 3cmm :cool:
No but really, I'm a heterosexual male, I just like to mess with people's stereotypes with being ultra-feminine on the forum from time to time.
(I'm not having this feminine attitude irl)
I just like to mess with my settings on MH, like country, gender, occupation etc. don't want anyone to find the real me unless I want to :-)

But still, is it really socially accepted to be a "gender bender" or a "female in a man's body" in the States? I know it's kind of accepted in Sweden with approving laws etc but those who are "gender benders" in Sweden are kind of getting discriminated at jobs etc so it's not really socially accepted yet.

Blai and 3cmm yuri is possible, even if yaoi is dead.
I just got a boner :oh

I'm male again. :-|
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Yes. I approve of your set like the mother approves of her child when giving birth.

That sounded weird, but alas, I'm weird. :ninja
Dude, that sounded so awful. That sentence is often used forcibly. Like "I'm your mom, I have to love you no matter how awful you are". But thanks for the approval nonetheless!

And yes you are a male pimp. I can vouch for that :rofl
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Nah, but seriously, David Duchovny is one of the most awesome dudes of all time, and he's soooooo underrated! I especially like the right part of your sig, mind PM that to me *har har har*.. jk.

Thank you, fellow pimp o/
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Ohoho, you into dat azz?


David Duchovny is definitely awesome. Not only in Californication and his other work, but in real life too. If you read some of his interviews and written articles you'll see how laid back and awesome he is in real life. I just love the guy's attitude. Totally my idol.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September


Have you seen his talkshow interviews? They. Are. Awesome.

Can't remember the name but I think it's a Scottish host in some late night show where David stars like two or three times. Watch them, he's so awesome.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Hmm, don't think so but I'd love to see it. Try remebering the name and provide a link.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Y


But still, is it really socially accepted to be a "gender bender" or a "female in a man's body" in the States? I know it's kind of accepted in Sweden with approving laws etc but those who are "gender benders" in Sweden are kind of getting discriminated at jobs etc so it's not really socially accepted yet.
It's pretty much the same here. Minus the laws, that I'm aware of. :)
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Yeah, I know, once a girl, always a girl. I mean, you can even see the nipple on one of my pictures, how can you NOT see that I'm a girl. Woosh. No more yaoi for you my green friend. :-)
Like the late, GREAT Colonel Sanders once said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

Yooo.

Do you like going shopping? For food? :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Discovering the beauty of "Real Life" until September

love shopping, not so much for food. :/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top