RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vajrastra

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
216
Reaction score
469
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

@vaj: I'm gonna be in London mid-July, if you're around, I'll holler, we'll try and organise something with other London MHers.:tem
no probs mate. I speak English so we can get along. That's pretty much all that is needed to get me going..lol. Just be ready for my car's exhaust. It's just waiting to be pulled aside by the cops for a "thorough" inspection. I bet my car feels naked from time to time. But thats just me. drop me a pm a few days before coming and I can set up some rocking plans minus the booze and boobs. :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

What can possibly rock without booze or boobs? :oh

Oh, and where do you work Wex? Also, 10 college credit hours ¬¬ nerd:amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

no probs mate. I speak English so we can get along. That's pretty much all that is needed to get me going..lol. Just be ready for my car's exhaust. It's just waiting to be pulled aside by the cops for a "thorough" inspection. I bet my car feels naked from time to time. But thats just me. drop me a pm a few days before coming and I can set up some rocking plans minus the booze and boobs. :D
willl do, but no boobs?:notrust

What can possibly rock without booze or boobs? :oh
My thoughts exactly...
 

Vajrastra

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
216
Reaction score
469
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

lol
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

What can possibly rock without booze or boobs? :oh

Oh, and where do you work Wex? Also, 10 college credit hours ¬¬ nerd:amuse
nah, I need to be hurry with my schooling the longer i waited it off, the more i will have to spend in the coming years.

i worked for a chain retail store. I believe in europe, they called them tkmaxx or something.


sigh, I ditch 5 college credit hours so I can go on vacation to South Dakota. Now that I am back, I don't really know what to do with my time. Sigh.

What can possibly rock without booze or boobs? :oh
hmmmm, flan, cheese cake, crocodile meat, etc, etc, and penis....
http://www.vietnewsonline.vn/news/lifestyle/6274/southern-vietnams-crocodile-quarter.htm

"In late 2003, a crocodile village was set up in the district by the Hoa Ca Crocodile Company, kickstarting a “crocodile boom.” "

That Hoa Ca place is a walking distance from where I was born.

So what's up with ya?
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Heh, i wondered why there was such a long thread about Ulquiorras one move. I was expecting some exciting bleach discussion. Blai...i feel cheated. :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Heh, i wondered why there was such a long thread about Ulquiorras one move. I was expecting some exciting bleach discussion. Blai...i feel cheated. :(
That's what the girls tell him aswell, they were expecting a lot but turns out it was nothing special :p Holla!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Hey, I'm the best there is, but yeah, that wasn't the first time I heard that sentence...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Loool, u joka. How's summer vacation going? what uni are you going to btw?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Loool, u joka. How's summer vacation going? what uni are you going to btw?
Going smooth, had quite a few road trips, parties and it's not over just yet ;) It's just started!

I'm going to The University of Linné, studying Enterprising and Business Development ^^

nah, I need to be hurry with my schooling the longer i waited it off, the more i will have to spend in the coming years.

i worked for a chain retail store. I believe in europe, they called them tkmaxx or something.
Oh, don't know them. What are you studying and how long do you have left? :)


So what's up with ya?
Not much, eating and sleeping basically. It's too hot outside to be actually exercising so I'm waiting for the heat to decrease to at least 80F. But really, I'm not studying, nor working. :cool:
I like slacking!


Heh, i wondered why there was such a long thread about Ulquiorras one move. I was expecting some exciting bleach discussion. Blai...i feel cheated. :(
Oh, sorry man, there was a discussion when I changed the name, but I'm not much of a manga discusser, I get bored quickly... Though Ulquiorra is a badass motherf*cker...
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Ewwwww, blaiiii

...

What's up man? :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Not much. Eating icecream and dicking around. It's summer, whaddya expect?

And what'a bout you hatshu~kyun!

Seen s2 of K-ON! yet? I've only seen the first 11 episodes, need to catch up, but it's awesome :wtf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Blai-sama! Teach me the secrets to life!!! XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Alcohol and a good looking upper body.

That's all you need. The rest will come naturally. :cool:
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

Thank you sensei, it's working already. I've got 5 potential chicks, this summer's gonna be LIVE!!! How's the partying going? Slowed down yet?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Lanza del Relámpago..

I told ya, they will be swarming! :D

Yeah, I've slowed down. :3 Need to chillax before Uni :3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student

Yeah you need to calm down a bit Blai-kun, normally people wait til they START uni before they enjoy themselves. I'm having fun because the opportunity has presented itself, I've got from not knowing any nice redheads to having 3, talk about jackpot.

But you need to keep it to a minimum. When September starts I'll be your mentor, though I'm thinkin the education is different so I won't be much help :s
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student

:confetti
Congratulations!​
:confetti​

1st year is one of the best of the 3/4 years at Uni, so make sure you go all out! :shakefist

Australia in the 2nd year, huh? I'm so proud of you. :hurr
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student

"Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student"

Three words......NOT GONNA HAPPEN :p
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student

Ice-cream sounds like comfort food, young man, what thou wrongst with chu?

And you lucky bugger, it's winter over here, and I'm freezing my butt off. :/ I'm on holidays right now, yet I'm studying my ass off, it's not funnai. I want to sleep. Yeah. Sleep would be good. :3

And of course I've been watching K-ON!!, who do you think you're talking to haha? Gotta love the new ED... It rocks~

Which aussie uni you going to in 2nd yr?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top