RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

Define 'hawties'.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

Hawties as in "girls-who-are-almost-or-equal-to-swedish-girls-in-terms-of-hotness"
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

Swedish girls are hawt? What?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

O_O
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

So are Hungarian :hurr
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

That guy in the back has suuuuuch a pimp look on his face.

HEY! YEAH, YOU! YOU'RE TOO OLD FOR'EM! :yelling
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

He's the driver of the sexy car they travel in :p.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

He doesn't even deserve that position. :notrust

By the way, Blai, is your name pronounced like it usually is in Swedish or is it like some Hungarian version of Adam?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

How is it pronounced in Swedish? Same as english or dumb like french people say "Adaan"
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

First A is the same A as in "all" and the 2nd "a" as in "another" (abba pronounciation) :cool:
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

When's the pride festival you're going to, or sthat old new already
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

Old news, ended a week ago, now I'm chillaxing in the cold north
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

Yo Blaiber!

So how are you coping with the absence of 3cmm? Do you cry alone when you look at his picture? Do you feel lonely and sad?

Tell me the craziest thing you ever did.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest girls, the richest fraternity, the best parties, and me. Fabian, Adam Fabian.

I survived! I had my ups and downs. Hey, who told you I have a picture of him in my roo-...shit...

Craziest thing? Roamed Champs Elysée and got chased by a coloured gang in France when I was 16. That must count as something, right? No? Well... I've been in a mine, 2,5 kms down, drilled, and I've been in a lion cage with a mate, I got out in one piece, he was bleeding *EVIL LAUGHTER*. Or it was the time when I crawled like a lion through the 2nd avenue in my city, roaring and "hunting" girls at my age, WHILE, throwing water-balloons at guys during the GTFO-event when we graduated.

However, I honestly don't see any of that as crazy, I am living a boring life and I'm constantly chasing "crazy" but I can't seem to find it. I have awesome times, but never really crazy times.

I guess that I can use the crazy phrase after me and my mates road trip through Europe 2011...

:oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The hottest girls, the richest fraternity, the best parties, and me. Fabian, Adam Fabian.

Hello Adam Fabian, ohisashiburi desu ne...

How's summer vacay? when do you start uni?

I'm borrowing this question from another thread, if you could meet any manga/anime character. who would it be?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The hottest girls, the richest fraternity, the best parties, and me. Fabian, Adam Fabian.

So I heard you got married? Since when dude? AND WHY WASN'T I BEST MAN?! :o
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The hottest girls, the richest fraternity, the best parties, and me. Fabian, Adam Fabian.

Ohayo goldb *yawns* So desu ne, ogenki desu ka? (liek 25-35c every day for two months :3) Summer vac, was brilliant, I "started" last thursday, but won't have lectures 'til 30th. And I'll prolly meet Ageha's dad from Psyren to learn some crazy shit from him, and I'd meet Seta from Love Hina...


Haha, indeed hatshu, found this stunning brunette during my first day at uni and decided to go for it! Friends and family say that we rushed things but I don't know what they're talking about :oh
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The hottest girls, the richest fraternity, the best parties, and me. Fabian, Adam Fabian.

You're married?:oh

Congratulations!:hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The hottest girls, the richest fraternity, the best parties, and me. Fabian, Adam Fabian.

So I heard you got married? Since when dude? AND WHY WASN'T I BEST MAN?! :o
Because I was :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top