RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Adam, ur fat. DO SOMETHING against it.


[sizept=2]Just kidding, I just wet myself when seeing your bodypics :3c[/sizept]

How is it going m8te?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

¬¬

<3

It's going great. My life is going upwards in every possible way! I'm extremely happy with my life. I've also started with a super-secret awesome project that I hope I'll be able to release in a month or so and I think you'll like it!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Good to hear your fine. I dun like it if your unhappy
project what.. tell moar
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Aw, thanks :3 Well, everything has gotten way better these past weeks and I feel that I can give everything I'm involved with 100%

I can't tell you yet, you'll know soon enough. The only thing I can say is that it will be awesome and I hope you'll like it! It involves non-mainstream music, that's everything I can say. :3
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I watched few anime episodes but they weren't good. So I dropped it. Guess, manga is better. Have you watched the anime?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

The anime is horrible. It's like comparing Justin Bieber with Phil Collins... Actually they haven't gotten a real anime yet, it's just a couple of OVA's that aren't doing the manga justice for one percent.

I haven't watched the anime and I never will. I'm sticking with the manga until the end.

Found any anime this season you would like to follow?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Actually Negima got a 24-26 episode anime iirc
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

It must be for Negima master negi or a stand-alone because I have never heard of an anime that follows the story? Maybe I've missed that then. I've only heard about the OVAs and they're horrible.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I don't know if the anime followed the manga or not but it was honestly boring.

Tell me something interesting Blaiber, I am kinda bored.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Nice set Blai. The last few chapters of Negima have been really good. Who's your favorite character?

I like Tatsumiya a lot especially here. :3 she kicks ass.


Setsuna and Kaede are up there too.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I'll answer/discuss tomorrow because I'm off to bed... but for now.

GET YOUR FAT ASS INTO THE NEGIMA SECTION AND POST, PREDICT, DISCUSS!!!!! WE NEED TO KEEP THAT AWESOMESAUSAGEMANGA'S SECTION ALIVE!
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

:iik ...kay.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Not only do I not like Negima but purple is so yaoi :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

You're adopted drmke :oh
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Purple is not yaoi

That's what my mom says :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Nice set Blai. The last few chapters of Negima have been really good. Who's your favorite character?

Thanks. I'd say either Negi in the Magica Erebea/Raiten Taisou mix (like the latest chapters. The Negi link picture is also pretty badass) or Ku-fei :3 She's suuuuuuper-awesome and she's probably related to Kaolla Su from Love Hina. Either they are from the same country or they are blood-related because she looks like a mix of Kaolla and her sister Amalla Su if Amalla had blond hair. Like a semi-grown Kaolla or a younger Amalla.

I can't say that Setsuna Sakurazaki is that bad either. I mean, her pactio is beautiful and she's fairly strong ;3

Who's your fav?
 
Last edited:

FluffyChickenBeam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
45
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Purple is not yaoi

You wanted noobs in your thread right?
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I. Love. Your. Name. :wtf :cookiestare
 

FluffyChickenBeam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
45
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Thanks, I should use it more :XD
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Not only do I not like Negima but purple is so yaoi :hurr
I believe ya...guys Dermie is too innocent to lie. In fact, Dermie do you know what LIE mean :cookiestare.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top