RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I believe ya...guys Dermie is too innocent to lie. In fact, Dermie do you know what LIE mean :cookiestare.
v. To sit down, or place down.........D:

Blai said:
Story of drmke's life?

God I wish. That show was epic. *daydreams of being little Cory*
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Is it me or FluffyChickenBeam's chicken looks a retard :cookiestare...........
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Yes. It kind of does :cookiestare
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Yo dawg, I hurd u liek to spam threads so i put spam n ur thread so u can look at my spam while u spam.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

What's spam?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Blai, you've watched Boy Meets World before? :vin
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I have. 'tis awesome :maracas
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I do not like that emoticon. It needs moar jeans.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

:cookiestare
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Hows your heart holding up? :comfort
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

It's pumping so I guess it's alright :worrybunny Thanks for the concern :hug

But you won, I did not do Insanity today, I didn't dare to since it's Max Cardio Conditioning
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

You replied faster than my edit! NINJA!!!!
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I noez :ninja:hurr

I am the champion!!! :woo

NOW WHERES MY MONEY!!! :yelling
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I hate to admit defeat but I didn't expect that I might have a fucked-up body. ;/
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Well insanity is just too insane even for a normal body :thumbs.

I really need to get back working out but schools messed with my workout schedule :darn.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

It's not too insane for my body, although it's quite the dangerous work-out . There were another youth-player casualty not long ago too. Heart-attack during practice. Shit's scary...


Oh, I'm planning to switch to Swimming instead. I believe it'll be better for me than Insanity. The thing is that even though the doctors find nothing, I can still never be sure that I'm okay since it's very hard to find some defects... >,>

What up with ur routine now? You've stopped completely or are you doing those insane work-outs but only once a week cuz of lack of time?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Stopped completely for the moment. Its one of those things you need momentum for. You miss one day and you get thrown off. I need to basically start fresh over again and try and get back into it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

At least you're not addicted to it like I was some years ago; If I missed a day, I suffered from depression.

I totally agree on the momentum thing, unfortunately It's impossible for me to get it. I can't even guarantee time to work-out once during a week, while another week can be completely free. (With work-out I don't mean Insanity that takes 40mins but a proper workout including spinning that takes roughly 2+ hours excl. showering etc)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top