RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Nah, no one can take out Fuzzy :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Of course you can.... WITH A LITTLE HELP, FROM MY FRIEEHEHEHEEENDS!!111 YEhEhEEEEYY *sing along*
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

When was the last time i posted here!? :o Perfect time anyway, beatles hijack

Of course you can.... WITH A LITTLE HELP, FROM MY FRIEEHEHEHEEENDS!!111 YEhEhEEEEYY *sing along*
Ooooooh I get by with a little help from my friends, Mmmmmmm I get high with a little help from my friends, ooooh im going to try with a little help from my friends...

..do you neeeeeed anybody
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I'm serious when I say, I don't know that song. :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Oh wait, but I do know that song. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Do you have any plans for Hallow's Eve?

Hmm? Hmm? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Question: How does it feel living in the penis of EU? :cookiestare

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Stupid non-EU Norwegians, making us look like a flaccid penis in the wallets of millions. :notrust
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Netherlands 4-1 Sweden. Please share!

Stupid non-EU Norwegians, making us look like a flaccid penis in the wallets of millions. :notrust
Hey, I heard that!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I blame our defence. Did you see the game? Then you'd understand. We gave away three goals and they deserved one.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I have no interest in soccer and so I didn't see the game.

But you suck, we deserved anything and your team can't play for shit, yo.

FUCK YEAH! GTFO!




:hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

lolwut?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

I don't know. :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Hahahaha, man you got destroyed. Sweden is shit!



<---Can't talk
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring....

BANANAPHONE!

DOO DOO DEE DOO DEE DOO!

:lick
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Question: How does it feel living in the penis of EU? :cookiestare

Last time I checked America has no penises in it :amuse......Auto-America Win! :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top