- Joined
- Jun 5, 2009
- Messages
- 5,080
- Reaction score
- 2,366
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Purple is not yaoi
Nah, no one can take out Fuzzy
Nah, no one can take out Fuzzy


Perfect time anyway, beatles hijackOoooooh I get by with a little help from my friends, Mmmmmmm I get high with a little help from my friends, ooooh im going to try with a little help from my friends...Of course you can.... WITH A LITTLE HELP, FROM MY FRIEEHEHEHEEENDS!!111 YEhEhEEEEYY *sing along*

...I feel a whole load of pity right now.I'm serious when I say, I don't know that song.![]()





Question: How does it feel living in the penis of EU?
![]()


Hey, I heard that!Stupid non-EU Norwegians, making us look like a flaccid penis in the wallets of millions.![]()



Last time I checked America has no penises in itQuestion: How does it feel living in the penis of EU?
![]()
......Auto-America Win! 