RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Purple is not yaoi



You cant run away forever. She He It is coming! :aki
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Meh, I do not care what other forumers might think of me, you apparently do too much worry about your appearance in this so called vitual network. Yeah, just leave it be
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Sorry to disappoint you then.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Hey Adam what's shakin'? Haven't been to your thread for a while. You bumped mine so I figured I'd pay a visit in yours too. Anyway how's uni going etc, and how's that girl going for you?

I don't play because I can be a sore loser on occasions and I couldn't bear having a crappy avatar :darn.
w0t? You don't call your avatar a crappy one? :lmao

:hurr <3
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

no, no i don't :noworry.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Hey Adam what's shakin'? Haven't been to your thread for a while. You bumped mine so I figured I'd pay a visit in yours too. Anyway how's uni going etc, and how's that girl going for you?
I love how much heart there's behind the post. "how's uni going etc," >,>
Jk jk, hehe, I actually prefer posting in other people's threads rather than my own. I like my thread nice, quiet and awesome.

But to answer your questions, Uni's good. Pretty much work but I pass it half-heartedly but still. National economics exam coming up in two weeks and I already know everything we should know by heart. Gives me some time to focus on other projects which is nice. Especially since some of the projects are super-duper awesome!!!
The girl? Oh, her, umm I kinda lost interest... Or not really loose interest but when I was free, she was busy and vice versa as we're taking different courses and we're both in different committees and after a while without seeing her I was like "good riddance" and didn't bother much.

I did meet this other girl last weekend when I was out partying. It was totally fucking out of control and I'm broke so I'll have a "white" (sober) weekend now with work on Friday *bleh*...

Also, I signed up for the Japanese intermediate course for next semester. Going to be interesting. :3

Anyway, how's it going for you with school and ladies?


Also. Marry me Drmke.
 
Last edited:

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Also. Marry me Drmke.
:wtf

*takes a deep in*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :zomg

*ahem*

Yes :)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Drmke, do not believe him. He's saying that to all young sexy girls..
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Purple is not yaoi

And M comes to the defense of his lover Blai :love.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

But we are lovers nonetheless.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Seriously? :zomg

you just made me the happiest boy on earth ;sexyhug
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Somehow I feel violated :notrust
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Okay, so exactly who is the guy in your avatar Adam?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Hello? Police...?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

It's a girl, Nuno. A singer. The hottest one in a girl-group of four people. Find her yourself ;)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Waah, it looks like a very feminine guy :3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Pffsch, nothing wrong with feminine guys *sparkles*
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Purple is not yaoi

Hm yeah hot girls and guys who look like girls can be remarkably close in some cases, guess this avatar is the prime example for that :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top