Re: Failing Uni with style
I really don't want to get involved with that since because of past events I have renounced everything I was involved with that had something to do with the Fun Forum.
Sorry I can't be of any help to any of you. I will say though that I think it's a shame that Akiyama first removed the rules and the way you played the game (the "I Win Because" concept), continues to change name on existing threads and now also wants to make it 2'500 which means auto-new thread. It looses it's personality that way.
The point of the game isn't to spam. It's to chat casually and when someone hits 1'500, that person wins and another thread is being made. The reason for making a new thread manually is because it becomes more personal that way and every thread gets unique in it's own way. Which were perfect for the little group of FF'ers we were back when it was first created.
But I don't want to get involved with anything 'over there' anymore anyway. If you guys have changed so much already, why not change that too? I'm indifferent.