RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Sorry but I can't do anything to improve the FF since I'm apparently useless :cookiehand

/end
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Sorry but I can't do anything to improve the FF since I'm apparently useless :cookiehand

/end
But your my useless mod Blai and thats all that matters :hurr :hug
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

You may be useless but I still like you Blai :hug
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Merry Christmas too. Enjoy the party, food, drinks and music :)... Unlike it is regularity over there, we finally have a white Christmas too :)
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Merry Christmas, Blai-san. ::luv


Our's is a nice and hot 28 degrees~~
We'll be having a BBQ lunch by the pool! \o/
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Thank you Koen, here is white as always. Almost too white but I shouldn't complain =)

Thank you Queenie, :hurr I love the picture <333333 I'll use it over the holiday if it's okay.

Here it's -16 degrees and now 70cm snow. I can assure you I won't BBQ!

I hope you will have a superb holiday =)
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

-4° and 50 cms of snow. This morning you couldn't see what the street was. Our street with a big field next to it was one huge surface full of snow
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

I got you another one, Blai! :D


Feel free to use this for you icon too. >;3
Merry Xmas!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Him too :vbunny



Merry Christmas! :confetti

:wub
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Merry Christmas, Blai!​
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: They Call Me Trinity, the Right Hand of the Devil

Merry Christmas Blai :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Dude, am I gonna have a hangover? Because, I want one.

Thanks guys... for the wishes... THE WISHES, not the pictures. God.

Happy holidays and a happy new year to you too =)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Dude, am I gonna have a hangover? Because, I want one.

Have you watched the Hangover? If you did, you liked it? You know Hangover 2 will be out in 2011? What do you think about it? Got the haircut? If yes, picture pwetty pweaseeeeeeeeeeeee :cookiestare.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Dude, am I gonna have a hangover? Because, I want one.

y u go bak 2 ur old avvy? :(
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Dude, am I gonna have a hangover? Because, I want one.

Happy New Year Blai :turtle
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Dude, am I gonna have a hangover? Because, I want one.

Thank you Thorny! I've seen Hangover numerous times and I can't wait for #2.

Pic will be out soon :cheez

And millywilly I was out of ideas for avvys so I decided to wear my old one while I figure things out.
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Dude, am I gonna have a hangover? Because, I want one.

hi . . .

Moderator Notice:
:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug~ blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Dude, am I gonna have a hangover? Because, I want one.

And you are...?
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Dude, am I gonna have a hangover? Because, I want one.

someone special to your maiden heart XD
joking, whats up !!?? how have you been? haven't beeenn here in foooreeever
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Dude, am I gonna have a hangover? Because, I want one.

:love I've been lonely without you :love

It's good. Second semester starts soon and there's tons of stuff to do so I'm procrastinating and partying. :D Had a good new years?

You should stop by more often for chats Alexandro, how's life?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top