RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Stay Flyeth

life is sexy ! no not really.
i really have been dreading my current job. i wish i was traveling the world!
how are the lady friends??!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Stay Flyeth

You're not studying anymore? ;O Or is this some part time shizzle you haven't told me :notrust

Work a 'lil more, then travel the world and we'll hook up in Argentina or somewhere!

The lady friends are good.... goooooooooood :hurr
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Stay Flyeth

So I added an R to your name, and I got this:

 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Stay Flyeth

Does this mean I have to get a mullet?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Stay Flyeth

GET? I don't think a mullet is something ANYONE should be getting. but you could pull it off :p
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Stay Flyeth

hey Blai, Imma petition to get your thread closed :yelling
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Stay Flyeth

I shall sign it by thanking that post.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Stay Flyeth

You don't like the amount of naked men posing in this thread? I can increase it if you want to by sharing my personal collage from last week :cheez
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Stay Flyeth

what naked men... where ... where
O___________________O

*sigh* don't get my hope up now..
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Stay Flyeth

Hey Blai your thread has been so lonely :(

How are you doing?
Between 1 and 1000 what's your level o sexyness currently at?
Do you think we could go out after I'm 18 :hurr ?
How many times have you looked at the mirror today?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Stay Flyeth

Sorry weix, didn't mean to get your hopes up.

1. Im brilliant, thanks. You?
2. 899
3. Depends on your definition of going out.
4. Once. I've been busy watching O.C. :wtf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Stay Flyeth

I'm fine not as well as you it seems cuse that would be impossible.

Is O.C good? I've seen only one episode :oh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Stay Flyeth

O.C. is a typical teenage series featuring rich boys living off their parent's money, huge California villas, relationships, hot girls and dramadramadramadramadrama. The only slightly manly part of the series is one of the main characters who has a history of street life and violence, and occasionally punches people when he gets pissed off.

It's really meh, but I used to love it when I was 15-16, and still hold some good feelings for the main cast, even though the story is cheesy and bleh when compared to awesome series. Sorry Adam.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Stay Flyeth

Haha, that's about it Nuno. But I've caughed up with Glee, OTH and Hellcats so what do you expect me to do? :oh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Stay Flyeth

Watch Spartacus, the series for true men. Watch Californication if you don't already, so much win. Watch Gintama, epic all the way through.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Stay Flyeth

My life is so awesome that I don't have any drama, therefore I have to live off the drama in tv series. Spartacus is too macho for me to watch, it'll make me insecure. I rather watch like, Freaks & Geeks or 21 Jump Street. :hurr

Already watching Californication, it's like one of the greatest shows ever, remember?

About Gintama, sure, I'll check out some ep's. From where did you stream it again?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Stay Flyeth

I always thought of watching californication but never really got to it :oh

I agree watch Gintama now :yelling
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Stay Flyeth

The O.C? Blargh, just watch some Dexter :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top