RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: .

Oho, what's it gonna be about?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The Daycare

Yo, I have Napoleans ambition and In nomine installed as well. Wiki says there are two more, heir to the throne and divine wind. Any good? Should I get them?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Get Heir to the Throne. Its the best thing that happened to warfare since Casus Belli.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Daycare

*pokes* One of your half-stalker wants to stalk this thread of yours. I don't need to ask for permission since I'm a stalker, right?

Why did you name this thread "The Daycare"? :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

*pokes* One of your half-stalker wants to stalk this thread of yours. I don't need to ask for permission since I'm a stalker, right?

Why did you name this thread "The Daycare"? :)
Anything with boobs that are moderately attractive are welcome to stalk this thread. The rest can go stalk M3J. :amuse

Obviously you don't need to ask for permission. I tend to stalk the female mods threads [sizept=4]and facebook accounts[/sizept] myself.. (not really).

Well, since my new avatar is that of a child I figured that a thread title named "The Daycare" would fit better than "blai is handsome. ok. hehe. :F" or "Assassinate people with Blai"
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Daycare

Lol, who's the kid? your spawn? :3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Yeah. He's got my eyes. :)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Daycare

Anything with boobs that are moderately attractive are welcome to stalk this thread. The rest can go stalk M3J. :amuse

Obviously you don't need to ask for permission. I tend to stalk the female mods threads [sizept=4]and facebook accounts[/sizept] myself.. (not really).
Me, moderately attractive? No way. I'm far beyond "moderately". LOL~ Or could you be stalking me? :O *scared*

Well, since my new avatar is that of a child I figured that a thread title named "The Daycare" would fit better than "blai is handsome. ok. hehe. :F" or "Assassinate people with Blai"
I think this one is better >> "Assassinate people like Blai." Just kidding. :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Me, moderately attractive? No way. I'm far beyond "moderately". LOL~ Or could you be stalking me? :O *scared*
at least moderately attractive. Or wait, you said beyond moderately, elaborate. :O

I'm insanely attractive myself so I strive to one day wake up and feel like there's only people of my own calibre around me. Making me the head of some kind of a beautiful elitist group. Of course everyone would hate us because we're so narcissistic and elitistic but we don't care because we're just that handsome. The rest of the world are most likely jealous of our perfect looks. Looks aren't something you can get through surgery or hard work. Real beauty is natural. :cheez

I'm raising my child to become 100% aware of how lucky he is to have my and his mother's genes, as well as how much better he is than everyone else. We have royal blood in our veins. Not national royalty, but global royalty. King of kings. Aaah, it feels good to be fantastic!



I think this one is better >> "Assassinate people like Blai." Just kidding. :p
:oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Daycare

at least moderately attractive. Or wait, you said beyond moderately, elaborate. :O
Well, beyond moderately, there is very attractive and very NOT attractive. :eyeroll

I'm insanely attractive myself so I strive to one day wake up and feel like there's only people of my own calibre around me. Making me the head of some kind of a beautiful elitist group. Of course everyone would hate us because we're so narcissistic and elitistic but we don't care because we're just that handsome. The rest of the world are most likely jealous of our perfect looks. Looks aren't something you can get through surgery or hard work. Real beauty is natural. :cheez

I'm raising my child to become 100% aware of how lucky he is to have my and his mother's genes, as well as how much better he is than everyone else. We have royal blood in our veins. Not national royalty, but global royalty. King of kings. Aaah, it feels good to be fantastic!
OMO. Never met someone this narcissistic before. :O
But could it be that the child on your avatar your child? :)

:oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Well, beyond moderately, there is very attractive and very NOT attractive. :eyeroll
I take it that you're very attractive then. It's a win-win situation! Welcome aboard! :)

OMO. Never met someone this narcissistic before. :O
But could it be that the child on your avatar your child? :)
You mean you haven't met anyone as beautiful as me, therefore as privileged to feel this way about him/herself.
Also, I'm not reeeeally that narcissistic, I kinda over-exaggerated it a little bit. But I do have a God complex, that's true...

It is. And in time, he'll become just as miraculously perfect as I am.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Daycare

I see already that you 2 are gonna get on well :3c lol
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Daycare

I take it that you're very attractive then. It's a win-win situation! Welcome aboard! :)
Why, thank you. It is indeed a happy ending for both side this way. :D
But I suppose I've added you as friend on Facebook, so more or less you should've known what I look like? :O

(sorry, currently in love with this smiley >> :O)

You mean you haven't met anyone as beautiful as me, therefore as privileged to feel this way about him/herself.
Also, I'm not reeeeally that narcissistic, I kinda over-exaggerated it a little bit. But I do have a God complex, that's true...

It is. And in time, he'll become just as miraculously perfect as I am.
And I don't think you're reeeeally over-exaggerating it. Based on my judgement, the genes inside you regulate you so. I don't need any DNA test or PCR to prove it, aren't I awesome?

And he's cute. Say hi to him from me. XD

@goldb: I think Blai found another victim to brainwash, though. It feels to me as if everywhere I go people love to use me as their victim. Lucky me that I'm a strong-willed girl. :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

I see already that you 2 are gonna get on well :3c lol
Of course. I'm a fantastic human being and she's very attractive.


Why, thank you. It is indeed a happy ending for both side this way. :D
But I suppose I've added you as friend on Facebook, so more or less you should've known what I look like? :O

(sorry, currently in love with this smiley >> :O)
:thumbs

I had no idea you added me on Facebook... :worrybunny (Initials VT?)


And I don't think you're reeeeally over-exaggerating it. Based on my judgement, the genes inside you regulate you so. I don't need any DNA test or PCR to prove it, aren't I awesome?

I like you!

And he's cute. Say hi to him from me. XD

Will do! :)
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Daycare

Am I invited?:worrybunny I can be awesome too! *takes off shirt* :woo
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Daycare

I approve. Blai?

By the way, a question. Does "Blai" have any meaning?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

"Blyertspenna" shortened to --> Bly and is pronounced like --> Blai
"Blyertspenna" is Swedish for "pencil", "Bly" means "lead" (Pb) and Blai is a semi-phonetic version of it.


It was my nick on WoW about six years ago and the brits in my guild shortened my nickname and pronounced it like Blai because, well, Blyertspenna isn't super-easy to say if you're not a resident in a country with a fucked up language like Sweden... Or Finland. I got quite famous on the two servers i played on and decided to stick with the nickname everywhere I go ^^,


Yes, yes, yes, you're in Bob, please, just... Just put your shirt back on! I like being the only one with a stunning torso.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Daycare

I see. It is indeed hard to pronounce. Glad you picked something easier and funnier to as your user name.

Don't worry, goldb. Even though he said so, deep inside he admires you. :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Daycare

I'ts cool, I know deep down he's jealous of my hairy chest
Cheers for the welcome guys, now let's go recruit!! :kukuku, I mean :woo
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top