- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: .
Oho, what's it gonna be about?
Oho, what's it gonna be about?

Anything with boobs that are moderately attractive are welcome to stalk this thread. The rest can go stalk M3J.*pokes* One of your half-stalker wants to stalk this thread of yours. I don't need to ask for permission since I'm a stalker, right?
Why did you name this thread "The Daycare"?![]()



Me, moderately attractive? No way. I'm far beyond "moderately". LOL~ Or could you be stalking me? :O *scared*Anything with boobs that are moderately attractive are welcome to stalk this thread. The rest can go stalk M3J.
Obviously you don't need to ask for permission. I tend to stalk the female mods threads [sizept=4]and facebook accounts[/sizept] myself.. (not really).
I think this one is better >> "Assassinate people like Blai." Just kidding.Well, since my new avatar is that of a child I figured that a thread title named "The Daycare" would fit better than "blai is handsome. ok. hehe. :F" or "Assassinate people with Blai"

at least moderately attractive. Or wait, you said beyond moderately, elaborate. :OMe, moderately attractive? No way. I'm far beyond "moderately". LOL~ Or could you be stalking me? :O *scared*

I think this one is better >> "Assassinate people like Blai." Just kidding.![]()

Well, beyond moderately, there is very attractive and very NOT attractive.at least moderately attractive. Or wait, you said beyond moderately, elaborate. :O

OMO. Never met someone this narcissistic before. :OI'm insanely attractive myself so I strive to one day wake up and feel like there's only people of my own calibre around me. Making me the head of some kind of a beautiful elitist group. Of course everyone would hate us because we're so narcissistic and elitistic but we don't care because we're just that handsome. The rest of the world are most likely jealous of our perfect looks. Looks aren't something you can get through surgery or hard work. Real beauty is natural.
I'm raising my child to become 100% aware of how lucky he is to have my and his mother's genes, as well as how much better he is than everyone else. We have royal blood in our veins. Not national royalty, but global royalty. King of kings. Aaah, it feels good to be fantastic!


I take it that you're very attractive then. It's a win-win situation! Welcome aboard!Well, beyond moderately, there is very attractive and very NOT attractive.![]()

You mean you haven't met anyone as beautiful as me, therefore as privileged to feel this way about him/herself.OMO. Never met someone this narcissistic before. :O
But could it be that the child on your avatar your child?![]()
lol
Why, thank you. It is indeed a happy ending for both side this way.I take it that you're very attractive then. It's a win-win situation! Welcome aboard!![]()

And I don't think you're reeeeally over-exaggerating it. Based on my judgement, the genes inside you regulate you so. I don't need any DNA test or PCR to prove it, aren't I awesome?You mean you haven't met anyone as beautiful as me, therefore as privileged to feel this way about him/herself.
Also, I'm not reeeeally that narcissistic, I kinda over-exaggerated it a little bit. But I do have a God complex, that's true...
It is. And in time, he'll become just as miraculously perfect as I am.

Of course. I'm a fantastic human being and she's very attractive.I see already that you 2 are gonna get on welllol
Why, thank you. It is indeed a happy ending for both side this way.
But I suppose I've added you as friend on Facebook, so more or less you should've known what I look like? :O
(sorry, currently in love with this smiley >> :O)
(Initials VT?)And I don't think you're reeeeally over-exaggerating it. Based on my judgement, the genes inside you regulate you so. I don't need any DNA test or PCR to prove it, aren't I awesome?
And he's cute. Say hi to him from me. XD

Exactly.Of course. I'm a fantastic human being and she's very attractive.

*nods* See, you remember.I had no idea you added me on Facebook...(Initials VT?)
Thank you. So do I like you. Maybe we can start making a group for awesome people like us.I like you!
I can be awesome too! *takes off shirt* 

, I mean 