Re: The Daycare
I wonder why o.o...
W8, I don't~
I wonder why o.o...
W8, I don't~




there's a couple of cuties. A brunette, two blondes and two dark haired girls. They're all super-cute!
Blai! you girl friends are so hot!!
you HAVE to introduce me when I come! 


Arrrgh what?! well that's a shame. Well hopefully I'll land myself a swedish beauty, oh I'm so gonna come.....to Sweden!I know right? Too bad Isabella is my best friend's little sister. Her mom tried to pair us two together but no. I won't go there. Maybe in a different life. *sigh
I'll deffo hook you up with some Swedish beauties when you come here![]()




Looks so awesome! the clip and the track went very well together. I need to find that song now!! 

-here- is the song, with iTunes link.I just saw the trailer!Looks so awesome! the clip and the track went very well together. I need to find that song now!!
I relly wana see the animated short video they displayed.
