RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Daycare

Draw your sword and slay that dragon like a pro.



Wait, you can't because you're too busy puking and pooping! :hee
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

I'm all good now tyvm
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Daycare

Good to hear! \o/ That was a fast recovery.

and you should change your thread title since the avatar is different now.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

I love you guys..
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The Daycare

Circlejerk? :3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Don't be that guy. :|
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Daycare

Is that guy not cool Blai?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Definitely not. Oh, pics are up from last night, I look good... and so does the girls :zomg
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Daycare

Yeah I've just seen it on my news feed. You have swagger young man!
I haven't seen the pics yet but I can't wait to see the girls :hurr
is there any in particular that I should look for?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Yay! :blai

Umm :worrybunny there's a couple of cuties. A brunette, two blondes and two dark haired girls. They're all super-cute!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Daycare

:zomg Blai! you girl friends are so hot!! :hurr you HAVE to introduce me when I come! :spaz

Isabella :love
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

I know right? Too bad Isabella is my best friend's little sister. Her mom tried to pair us two together but no. I won't go there. Maybe in a different life. *sigh

I'll deffo hook you up with some Swedish beauties when you come here :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Daycare

I know right? Too bad Isabella is my best friend's little sister. Her mom tried to pair us two together but no. I won't go there. Maybe in a different life. *sigh

I'll deffo hook you up with some Swedish beauties when you come here :amuse
Arrrgh what?! well that's a shame. Well hopefully I'll land myself a swedish beauty, oh I'm so gonna come.....to Sweden! :3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Don't worry, didn't you see the blonde girls in the album? :blai
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Daycare

Blondes aren't really my type, I was only paying attention that one girl who caught my eye from the thumbnails.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Awh, shame. Have you seen the Assassins Creed: Revelations trailer? It was probably the best trailer of the year. Seriously, holy shit it knew how to set the mood!

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

-here- is the trailer
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Daycare

Don't go teaching little Icephoenix how to smoke. She's too young for that.
I'll kill ya, if you do.
:box
:guns
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Daycare

I just saw the trailer! :zomg Looks so awesome! the clip and the track went very well together. I need to find that song now!! :spaz

I relly wana see the animated short video they displayed.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Daycare

Don't worry, I'll make sure the angels working in the GC will remain angels :blai

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

I just saw the trailer! :zomg Looks so awesome! the clip and the track went very well together. I need to find that song now!! :spaz

I relly wana see the animated short video they displayed.
-here- is the song, with iTunes link. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top